Malik Agbo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They didn’t want him at Oregon, looked like they didn’t want him here. I thought we would pursuit given our OL situation, but I aint the coach so 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Can some elaborate on this 50k NIL deal I keep hearing everyone talking about for Texas recruits? I missed it. Thanks.

Advertisement
"The On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine is trending heavily in Texas’ favor for Malik Agbo. The RPM gives the Longhorns a 94.1% chance of landing Agbo. All the other final schools have a 1% chance with him. There have been four expert predictions logged for the Longhorns with Agbo."

Can some elaborate on this 50k NIL deal I keep hearing everyone talking about for Texas recruits? I missed it. Thanks.

Its actually 150k. 2 different organizations; one paying 50k and the other paying 100k to UT Olinemen.
150k per lineman

From what I have heard they are not even real business deals / endorsements deals. The companies giving the money are a nonprofit set up by boosters to funnel money to players. They (players) are not even required to do anything in regards to sponsorship ads, etc...

I could be wrong because I have not bothered to look into it. Just info that was relayed to me from a friend.

Advertisement
Back