Malik Agbo

Advertisement
Every year there are highly rated local and national players that would seriously want to come here.
The problem is we make that choice too easy for them.
A lot of the players we are recruiting haven’t committed anywhere else and they have more than a green light to some of the best teams in the country.
We make the right choice at the right time and it things might get interesting again.

Advertisement
Well on the bright side if we ever turn this b*tch around, we’ll have to fend off oos recruits with a stick , win and they will come

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i have to imagine we'll have a shot right? he was willing to move all the way to oregon to play for cristobal/mirabal.. why wouldn't he be willing to move to Miami to do the same?
Oregon didn’t make his final 4 and it was basically the home town school (not really but the closest legit program to him with Washington down). I’m not sure how hard Mario recruited him either.

Oregon didn’t make his final 4 and it was basically the home town school (not really but the closest legit program to him with Washington down). I’m not sure how hard Mario recruited him either.
I'm talking about Kelvin Banks. #2 OT out of Texas that just recommitted from Oregon yesterday.

Advertisement
Back