Malik - 6-0

Advertisement
he is a one read and throw QB that had two last second wins with passes that should have never been thrown. when he takes command of a game, start to finish, I will be the first to heap the praises. A loss for the Canes is just around the corner with this style of winning

he is a one read and throw QB that had two last second wins with passes that should have never been thrown. when he takes command of a game, start to finish, I will be the first to heap the praises. A loss for the Canes is just around the corner with this style of winning

He's led 3 game winning drives in the last 2 games. What was wrong with the pass to Langham vs FSU? Even in this game I didn't have a problem with it. Langham proved he is clutch and can make those catches. That'll earn him more passes his way in clutch situations.

Congratulations for being able to type that garbage while gagging to death on a gigantic ****.

Advertisement

Mods should see this & immediately ban the person. This is a Miami Hurricanes fan board. Clearly you're not that & do not belong here.

Congratulations for being able to type that garbage while gagging to death on a gigantic ****.

An aids infected one at that..

I never realized how many gator fans we have here

Advertisement
Back