Malik - 6-0

jhtheking

Junior
Even his first game was magical with the TD return against Duke. Magic Malik

matty1

Freshman
he is a one read and throw QB that had two last second wins with passes that should have never been thrown. when he takes command of a game, start to finish, I will be the first to heap the praises. A loss for the Canes is just around the corner with this style of winning

jhtheking

Junior
he is a one read and throw QB that had two last second wins with passes that should have never been thrown. when he takes command of a game, start to finish, I will be the first to heap the praises. A loss for the Canes is just around the corner with this style of winning
He's led 3 game winning drives in the last 2 games. What was wrong with the pass to Langham vs FSU? Even in this game I didn't have a problem with it. Langham proved he is clutch and can make those catches. That'll earn him more passes his way in clutch situations.

The Franchise

All-American
Congratulations for being able to type that garbage while gagging to death on a gigantic c0ck.

JgDaCane

All-ACC
Mods should see this & immediately ban the person. This is a Miami Hurricanes fan board. Clearly you're not that & do not belong here.

KWConch

Senior
Congratulations for being able to type that garbage while gagging to death on a gigantic c0ck.
An aids infected one at that..

AUcane

All-ACC
I never realized how many gator fans we have here