Malek Young PFF Stat

amanan28

New_Era
[TWEET]913033283616825345[/TWEET]

Young and Bandy need to be the Boundary Corners for the rest of the year. Don't care how small they are, all they do is make plays and are our most talented at the position.

Advertisement
[TWEET]913033283616825345[/TWEET]

Young and Bandy need to be the Boundary Corners for the rest of the year. Don't care how small they are, all they do is make plays and are our most talented at the position.

Yeah at this point I don’t care how “good” jackson and Delaney are at tackling bench them because they haven’t showed it... **** put dean in since he is supposedly good at coverage which appears to be lacking from Delaney’s game

At the risk of turning blue, Malek should not come off the field. The "stature worry" is as irritating as can be and, to this point, not rooted in evidence.

Advertisement
That terrell must be the real deal considering he's actually played 4 games this year.

I like how during the spring Diaz mentioned young having a interception every practice but didn't start him bc of his tackling yet he's been our best tackler at that position

Advertisement
At the risk of turning blue, Malek should not come off the field. The "stature worry" is as irritating as can be and, to this point, not rooted in evidence.

Bandy and Young should be our starting CBs. Jaquan should be our NB, assuming Dean is completely unfit to take the field against ACC opponents (if he can play then Bandy should be our NB). Delaney should have to earn his job again. Jackson is depth.

You only have to worry about size when you're playing elite 6'3"+ WRs (don't think we have many of those on our schedule) or if they're hesitant to tackle. I haven't seen that from Young and Bandy, so put them in.

This kid is the real deal! Great speed and a true FB player not just an athlete! The thing i like the most about Young is his ability and willingness to tackle.. for a player his size he's shown that he's not afraid and has good technique when tackling! Hits the ball carrier low every time i've seen him have to make a tackle!

Advertisement
I'm sorry but diaz puts wayyyyyyyyyyy to much emphasis on Corners tackling, yes in this day in age especially in the college game you have to having corners willing to mix it up in the run game. But cmon man at the end of the day or Corners number 1 job is to cover. That's why I said Dean needs more snaps even purely 3rd down situations he is a better cover guy than Dee.

Advertisement
That's a pretty misleading stat considering who we've played.

Considering the Toledo QB threw for 48 times, that is not a misleading stat.

**** you.

You just ruined another chance for a porster to shīt on one of our players, by proving the exact opposite of his premise.

Good lord you guys are sensitive.

We haven't played anyone yet. That doesn't mean I'm "****ting on one of our players".

Not sure if I understand the stat. There were a couple receivers that made catches against Malek against Toledo.

that toldeo kid was a 5th year senior i believe they mentioned in the broadcast, he very well could be the most talented QB we face all year he was very accurate for the most part.

Advertisement
Back