Malcolm Lewis

Cane[]_[]DigIt

It's all about the []_[]
Did he play last game? There was a bunch of passes to receivers you never hear about. I don't remember seeing Lewis at all

Advertisement
He fell into Coley's rabbit hole playbook, where on the field and off, receivers disappear.

Advertisement
Kid showed flashes of being really good and probably having a future in the nfl. Injury killed him.

Advertisement
Yep the injury hurt him bad! It seems like he still runs with a limp almost 3? Years later. Or is it still messing with him mentally?

Advertisement
I guess but I'd rather see the ship open up for another player. He just doesn't seem to be able to contribute at the wr position. A good true freshman has a better chance to add more. If he has his degree I think it's time to move on.

Fair point. If you have a player like Bruce, etc. We seem to have quite a few wasted scholarships, though. He wouldn't be the first on my list to go. I'd hope he could at least contribute on special teams.

Same player he was in high school. Been trying to tell yall since we signed him. Injury has little to do with it.

Advertisement
He was never that fast or explosive to begin with. The injury might've set him back a little bit but if he was that legit in the first place he wouldn't have fell to the depth of irrelevancy.

People think he went from a future NFL player to an absolute dud because of an injury. The same excuse is being used with Berrios.

Advertisement
Back