Malcolm Lewis Highlights || "Money Malc"

Dude put his foot on backwards as a freshman. I think that takes some serious time to really come back from. I expect a big year from him.

Advertisement
Like Malcolm Lewis but does this crap come out of the football budget while we ***** about facilities?
How bout spend on a coaching staff asshats!

He and Scott are always putting in that extra work it seems like. I think they both have solid seasons

WR corps has a chance to be very good.

Waters
Coley
Scott
Lewis
Berrios

At one point or another, each of these guys has demonstrated some nice ability.

If Dobard/Herndon/Washington can combine to match Walford's production...sky's the limit with Kaaya at the helm.

I'm sure James Coley will blow it though.

All I really can take away from that is how bad I feel for the utes of america that have whatever that noise during the tape is during their formative years. Prayers sent.

Advertisement
WRs need to work hard to get on the field. Kaaya is going to make whoever plays a lot of money in NFL. NFL will be watching every second of Brad film the next two years over and over again. If you are WR, TE or even RB, they will see you if you are catching the balls. Kaaya helped PD a lot, even though that speed opened eyes it was still not 1st round with those TDs and average per catch. Clive talked his way OUT of 1st round after Brad got him there. Malcolm probably has not completely recovered from that horrible injury but he should get chance to show his stuff this year. The middle of the field separates men from boys at QB and receiver. Brad has the touch there to get over lbs and drop it in before safeties close we have not seen in years. Any WR not coming here this lat class was a idiot and any not coming 2016 has no measurable IQ at all.

I think you're overrating Brad... Talented kid but he wasn't the reason PD went in the 1st round... It was strictly speed... If PD didn't get hurt,, I'm sure he would have left last year... Off-season combines and all-star games is why PD went in the 1st... Clive was never going in the 1st... Maxx Willisms was always the top tight end and he has best projection was always late 1st but early 2nd... I doubt Brad leaves early anyway... PD and Clive did more him than he did for them, believe me... Brad is still talented...

You could be right. I'm not trying to take anything away from PD. He worked hard and became a much more complete receiver the last two years. But is has been forever since we had a first round pick and even longer since we had a 1st WR pick, despite having some really fast guys. It has also been forever since we had a QB who had brains and could make the throws, especially over the middle, that Brad can. PD could always take the top of any defense, that is true, but this year he showed much wider range. Speed is not new to Miami; a Miami level QB is. Maybe if Brad had followed Ken, he would have not look so good to me, but after what we have gone through at QB since Brock, kid looks every bit of Jim Kelly himself. We at least have a QB that doesn't make us tremble every time he puts his helmet on. And remember, he has huge coaching handicap.

Every bit of Jim Kelly? Whoa... Let's slow down a bit... He's talented but I also believe he's also the only qb since Brock that actually came in with an established group of seniors... PD had an awesome sophomore then he got hurt... This year he did great but he still didn't shoot up the ranks until the post-season all star games and combines... As much grief as we gave Walford he has been putting up consistent numbers for the past 3 years... He was just one our productive veterans this year and was made a primary focus... Those players helped out BK more than he helped them out... Not saying he isn't good, just saying he's not that good... I also think BK will stay all 4 years... This year will say a lot about him... I personally think he will have a significant drop off... Our team lost a lot of weapons and I don't think the replacements are that good...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back