Malcolm Lewis Highlights || "Money Malc"

djshawne

Redshirt Freshman
I dont know how many people saw this but i had to post it, if it has been posted sorry for the re-post, but all in all if there is 1 player im pulling for its money malc, enjoy and shout to quincy #Salute #GO CANES

[video=youtube;f_KrpROypQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_KrpROypQE[/video]

Advertisement
It's a testament to how apathetic Gorlden has made our fan base is that no one gives a puck about this.

Hated to see this kid get hurt, as a freshman I thought he had the potential to be something pretty special for us. He's just wasn't explosive last year, maybe he gets back there this year.

If he wants to be a gangster punk there are a lot of receivers just looking to take his spot in the rotation.

Advertisement
Good possession receiver. No idea why they call his number on screens.

Advertisement
WRs need to work hard to get on the field. Kaaya is going to make whoever plays a lot of money in NFL. NFL will be watching every second of Brad film the next two years over and over again. If you are WR, TE or even RB, they will see you if you are catching the balls. Kaaya helped PD a lot, even though that speed opened eyes it was still not 1st round with those TDs and average per catch. Clive talked his way OUT of 1st round after Brad got him there. Malcolm probably has not completely recovered from that horrible injury but he should get chance to show his stuff this year. The middle of the field separates men from boys at QB and receiver. Brad has the touch there to get over lbs and drop it in before safeties close we have not seen in years. Any WR not coming here this lat class was a idiot and any not coming 2016 has no measurable IQ at all.

I don't feel like he is being utilized correctly in our offense.

He is a very talented receiver with deceptive speed/quickness.

I really hope they throw to him more this year.

Advertisement
He was never really that explosive to begin with and obviously the injury didn't help him. He always reminded me of a possession WR who had "speed WR" size, even in high school.

Never really understood why our fans are so enamored with him.

Bunch of five yard catches there. He is a smart wr, understands the position, knows how to find holes in zone. Don't think he ever was that explosive, though listed as a 4.4 guy in high school I believe he has always been 4.6 type with solid strength. I like him as a player though, I won't throw bubble screens to him though. Theron pimp collier was Wayy more fast twitch than him though...pimp was on to something IMO little better talent than money Malcolm

Advertisement
WRs need to work hard to get on the field. Kaaya is going to make whoever plays a lot of money in NFL. NFL will be watching every second of Brad film the next two years over and over again. If you are WR, TE or even RB, they will see you if you are catching the balls. Kaaya helped PD a lot, even though that speed opened eyes it was still not 1st round with those TDs and average per catch. Clive talked his way OUT of 1st round after Brad got him there. Malcolm probably has not completely recovered from that horrible injury but he should get chance to show his stuff this year. The middle of the field separates men from boys at QB and receiver. Brad has the touch there to get over lbs and drop it in before safeties close we have not seen in years. Any WR not coming here this lat class was a idiot and any not coming 2016 has no measurable IQ at all.

I think you're overrating Brad... Talented kid but he wasn't the reason PD went in the 1st round... It was strictly speed... If PD didn't get hurt,, I'm sure he would have left last year... Off-season combines and all-star games is why PD went in the 1st... Clive was never going in the 1st... Maxx Willisms was always the top tight end and he has best projection was always late 1st but early 2nd... I doubt Brad leaves early anyway... PD and Clive did more him than he did for them, believe me... Brad is still talented...

Naw mane Pimp had speed and could return kicks. I don't see that in Malc right now, but he does run good routes and knows how to get open.

I think the style of offense, the inconsistency to convert 3 downs and play calling actually hampers all the wideouts. He can ball, but the routes are poorly designed, allow easy recognition by the defenses and take too long to open up, therefore allowing the opponents DL time to collapse the pocket.

Advertisement
Back