2026 Malachi Toney WR from Heritage - Commits to Miami

wonder if the timing of this commitment is supposedly a consolation prize for missing out on Stone/ Patterson or is supposed to be the start of momentum? 🤷‍♂️
My thoughts exactly. Interesting timing for sure. You know it’s a calculated move, I just hope it’s the start of momentum Bc ain’t no 2026 consolation prize for whiffing on 2 five stars we desperately need now.

Advertisement
**** this board is so annoying. Best WR in the '26 class and he commits to Miami!

Enjoy it. ***** about it after if he decommits. Otherwise shut up.

IMG_2408.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sit back and relax… if we get Stone great if not he was always gonna to Oklahoma right?? That’s what everyone has said…

Patterson will be a Cane come signing day
I tend to agree on the second point. And I don’t know if you read my posts lol but I’m the most relaxed white guy on this board. I’ll say it again. I think Mario flips some kids and this class ends up fine. Just been a weird cycle. But it doesn’t put money in my pocket. It is what it is

I tend to agree on the second point. And I don’t know if you read my posts lol but I’m the most relaxed white guy on this board. I’ll say it again. I think Mario flips some kids and this class ends up fine. Just been a weird cycle. But it doesn’t put money in my pocket. It is what it is

Totally understand and agree with you 💯…

Advertisement
Advertisement
For an elite South Florida WR who won’t sign for another 16-28 months? Yes. I’m not saying anything about his talent obviously, but I’ve been torturing myself following this recruiting **** for too long to get too excited about this right now. Knock yourself out though, lol.
Agreed. I would like to see what the “stick” rate is for commits that commit 2 years early.

Advertisement
Back