2026 Malachi Toney WR from Heritage - Commits to Miami

Yes and having in roads at Heritage isn't going to matter anymore. If you know you know...
Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Dumb question. But how did you get the tweet to
Embed? I used to just paste the link and it'd work but now since they changed it to X, the site only seems to keep the hyperlink. I'm on Chrome on iOS if that matters @Andrew
Have asked somewhere else but no Maude or Admin replied. For now I am changing the x back to twitter and that works.

Advertisement
Kinda hard to get excited about a 2026 commit but this kid is bound to be a 5* or high 4* player by the time he’s a Senior. Making an impact as a 14 year old in Dade or Broward says enough for itself. Hopefully Ohio State doesn’t sweep in and steal him away from us in a few years smh…

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was wild to watch Central vs Heritage last year, especially considering I am from MO (although HS talent is on the rise here).. to see a freshman at that level of HS play fit in with ZERO issues.. you would not have known he was a HS FR. Very exciting news! #GoCanes

Advertisement
It was wild to watch Central vs Heritage last year, especially considering I am from MO (although HS talent is on the rise here).. to see a freshman at that level of HS play fit in with ZERO issues.. you would not have known he was a HS FR. Very exciting news! #GoCanes

Well he did have one issue haha. That fumble on the 20 with a minute to go stung a bit...

Advertisement
Back