Malachi Nelson

Advertisement
If the QB guru let him walk, why would we want him here?

Then again, we don’t get to pick and choose with a QB killer as our HC and a caveman offense. That is the reputation we have with Mario.

Well maybe USC brings in another QB and that forces Miller Moss to the portal who could be the QB we need at UM. Kid has an arm and checks off his reads. Would not surprise me to see Riley ride with Moss.

Advertisement
_
Yeah but the reports are that he’s been underwhelming. Sorry but the best qb in the class should be better than he’s been. Jmo
You’re probably right, but there was also the injury question. USC was in a lot of shootouts so we never really got to see their backup quarterbacks. Until we saw Miller Moss in the Holiday Bowl. Either way, Nelson isn’t going to be a Cane so it doesn’t really matter.

I would listen to what USC people be saying. Dont convince yourself someone is good because we might get them. If he is here with someone else, guess not a terrible idea but he proved nothing to be someone we go into 2024 with

Advertisement
I remember Josh Pate saying in a show that Malachi was FAR from being ready to play. Made it seem like he wasn't as good as advertised.
I watched that. It wasn’t a talent issue he’s not ready and had a shoulder injury which hampered his development. Hes a true freshmen relax

Advertisement
I’d love to get Howard AND Nelson….gets us through next year and gives us a QB to go against Emory ( I think JB is gone) to hold things down until Luke Nickel is ready…

I've received first hand accounts that he ain't it.
Meaning Go On GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back