Malachi Nelson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just saw that Addison was signed to United Airlines NIL promoting new routes from LA or was that the internet playing games?
I honestly don't know a whole ton about their situation, but I do know that one phenomenal player with a very public NIL deal to appease the masses (who at one point seemed disgruntled) only masks the others underneath him who might be upset, or the recruiting success stagnating/now trending in the wrong direction.

My hypothesis is that they've not been as committed to the cause as they could be, and other big boy SEC programs are testing their limits.

Advertisement
Highly doubt it. If he flips, that’s gotta be the most surprising flip in years. My guess is that they’re trying to drum up hype for something usc related. Typically flips don’t advertise like that.
Him being a flip candidate has been rumored for months though

8-4 homers have been talking about stealing Malachi and both star WRs Branch and Lemon for months now. Always thought it was crazy. If anything, I could see Riley trying to flip Nico before Rashada as well. The other thing to consider is that they signed Weiggman last year who was a 5 star and by all accounts he is connected to some higher ups. Basically he has to fvck up not to be the guy sooner rather than later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back