Malachi Dupre

ThaiCane

Freshman
-Considering Miami for his 5th Official Visit.
-He's been to LSU about 10 times over the past two years so pulling him away from the Tigers will be extremely difficult for anyone.
-However, getting him on campus will be Miami's only chance so he's someone to at least keep an eye on.

Source: http://miami.scout.com/2/1344168.html

Advertisement
-Considering Miami for his 5th Official Visit.
-He's been to LSU about 10 times over the past two years so pulling him away from the Tigers will be extremely difficult for anyone.
-However, getting him on campus will be Miami's only chance so he's someone to at least keep an eye on.

Source: http://miami.scout.com/2/1344168.html

Thai givin T-Killa a run for his money with these posts, thanx for the info.

Gotta get em on campus to have a shot. We need all the secondary speed we can get.

Advertisement
Buddy just "looks the part" too. When you watch him run, catch, jump, he just looks like a natural. LSU is gonna get a good one. They F around and get Speedy Noil along with Fournette and ALA better get ready for the tide to turn in the SEC.

Would be great to get the last visit though. Might give us a 20% chance to land him. And if you are a top WR in the country..You are not running scared from our depth chart like most kids probably were last year.

we'll see if he gets that visit. not sure if true that Al is cancelling all free vacations to UM.

franchise, I agree.

Advertisement
I feel like it's a free vacation but if he does we got a shot

I have no problem with "free vacation" guys so long as we don't put all our eggs in that basket like we used to.

Under Coker, we'd chase some 5-star national guy, and when he went elsewhere, we were scrambling to replace him with a Plan-C kid like George Robinson.

If we get just one vacation guy every couple of years, it's worth it.

This is why it's clutch to have your class mostly sewn up so early. You can take these chances without having to worry about filling slots that are in need of desperate attention.

You don't hesitate bringing kids like this in.

We have taken kids out of LA before, why not now. Kid gets chance to play opposite Coley with two top recruits fighting at QB at school with long history of NFL WRs. Why not? Him and Fournette would make very nice cherries on top of an outstanding 2014 class. We need to get back on horse, win out and face off with Noles again. Win or lose, it is clear Al has THE U way down the road back. I think that gives us a punchers chance with any kid Al gets on campus. Al is building the fence and sending out raiding parties to foes back yards. I'll give LSU the odd top db out of SO FL if we can get these two guys.

Advertisement
Why would he come here and waste his college career? we will finally be competing once he leaves to the NFL.

Seriously he is not coming here, free trip.

I would love to see you stans eat a piece of rabied possum meat when Golden & staff sign a recruit who we simply have "NO CHANCE" with...

Advertisement
I feel like it's a free vacation but if he does we got a shot

I have no problem with "free vacation" guys so long as we don't put all our eggs in that basket like we used to.

Under Coker, we'd chase some 5-star national guy, and when he went elsewhere, we were scrambling to replace him with a Plan-C kid like George Robinson.

If we get just one vacation guy every couple of years, it's worth it.

This. Was so frustrating to follow and literally think to yourself "what are we doing?!?"

Advertisement
Back