Malachi Dupre to visit with Kenny young

-may take the visit with his linebacker teammate, Kenny Young.

- Says “I am looking into taking a visit there with my teammate, Kenny Young,” “If he decides to go, there is a good chance that I will go with him.

-take their visit to UM on January 17th

-admits he hasn’t really had much recent contact with Miami.

-Says “I haven’t really talked to Miami in a while, but they were one of my first offers.”

-Says “They have a great program and they have great history,” “They are getting back into the swing of things and they are looking to rebuild the program back to where it used to be. They do some great things at outside receiver too.”

-Say “Since I have never been there before, I would look to learn a lot during just one weekend and see if it is a place where I’d be happy at. I would have to see if it is a fit for me.”

-looking at LSU, UCLA, Florida State, Ole Miss, and Alabama.

-“I am pretty even to all those schools right now. They are all equal.”

Advertisement
"I haven't really talked to Miami in a while...."

You can pretty much stop right there.

Advertisement
Many might claim this reeks of incompetence and desperation to suddenly start recruiting a top prospect in the country this late, but I think Al's going to lock him down.

Or the kid is trying to tag along to get a free trip to Miami by throwing his line in the water and seeing if the staff bites. Kid didn't even say the coaches are trying to set something up.

There is no denying that we like to throw the ball here. Shock and Awe him with South Fla's best...

Advertisement
Many might claim this reeks of incompetence and desperation to suddenly start recruiting a top prospect in the country this late, but I think Al's going to lock him down.

Yeah, just like your prediction that Dalvin was UM-bound.

My confidence in Al remains rock solid. If we can manage to get Malachi in his presence we can get him. He might be bored with all the teams that have been recruiting him hard for so long and might be looking to get something fresh going with a team that's been ignoring him.

Advertisement
I may be in the minority here but I never understood why people always say "free trip" as if these kids are somehow getting over on us or tricking the staff into inviting them out here. First of all, who really cares if it is a "free trip"? If you can get a top flight prospect on your campus it's a gamble you should take 99.9% of the time. The school has a budget for these things and if you can land a premier guy, even if it is very unlikely, you have to take your shot at landing them. I have no doubt there have been numerous occasions where a guy was planning on taking a free vacation on some schools dime and turned out having a great time and deciding to stay. It surely doesn't happen all that often but you definitely can't make a shot you don't take.

My confidence in Al remains rock solid. If we can manage to get Malachi in his presence we can get him. He might be bored with all the teams that have been recruiting him hard for so long and might be looking to get something fresh going with a team that's been ignoring him.

It's going to be tough to get him out of louisana

Dupre is not signing here. I do appreciate the fact that someone posted he may take a visit, but let's be realistic. He's LSU's to lose.

Advertisement
I may be in the minority here but I never understood why people always say "free trip" as if these kids are somehow getting over on us or tricking the staff into inviting them out here. First of all, who really cares if it is a "free trip"? If you can get a top flight prospect on your campus it's a gamble you should take 99.9% of the time. The school has a budget for these things and if you can land a premier guy, even if it is very unlikely, you have to take your shot at landing them. I have no doubt there have been numerous occasions where a guy was planning on taking a free vacation on some schools dime and turned out having a great time and deciding to stay. It surely doesn't happen all that often but you definitely can't make a shot you don't take.

You might get more no's than yeses, but if you never ask the gorgeous girls out, you will never date one.

It's going to be tough to get him out of louisana

I pray for the day people can say this about Sofla

-may take the visit with his linebacker teammate, Kenny Young.

- Says “I am looking into taking a visit there with my teammate, Kenny Young,” “If he decides to go, there is a good chance that I will go with him.

-take their visit to UM on January 17th

-admits he hasn’t really had much recent contact with Miami.

-Says “I haven’t really talked to Miami in a while, but they were one of my first offers.”

-Says “They have a great program and they have great history,” “They are getting back into the swing of things and they are looking to rebuild the program back to where it used to be. They do some great things at outside receiver too.”

-Say “Since I have never been there before, I would look to learn a lot during just one weekend and see if it is a place where I’d be happy at. I would have to see if it is a fit for me.”

-looking at LSU, UCLA, Florida State, Ole Miss, and Alabama.

-“I am pretty even to all those schools right now. They are all equal.”

it will be like when they brought those kids who went to usc in to visit their first year. Only pitch to Dupre is he can be this year's coley.

"free trip" doesn't mean people are mad that we are "wasting money" or something like that. it means that Miami doesn't really have a chance, the prospect just wants to enjoy the south Florida weather and entertainment

Advertisement
Back