Malachi Coleman

Advertisement
@gogeta4 and @Goulds Cane...

Another '24 kid to watch for. Cover CB that runs track too. Not sure if he likes Lincoln or not. His sister runs track at Florida State.

Pops played at Nebraska, but is from Fort Lauderdale (Stranahan).

Another '24 kid to watch for. Cover CB that runs track too. Not sure if he likes Lincoln or not. His sister runs track at Florida State.

Did he run track this year? 11.9 in the 100 as a freshman is troubling

I don't care about his grade issue since everyone was literally steering clear. So he won't make it in this fall, so what, the offer and loyalty will go a long way with this kid. Off to JUCO and when he's got his grades in order you've got a leg up.

Advertisement
527337A2-E130-4514-93DD-E422425F683E.jpeg

Whoopsies.

LOL...

THIS IS EVEN MORE FUNNY @CANEMC keeps posting connections to me....in Nebraska

PROP joe and friends got into with Donald Defrand n friends back in high school. A bunch of my friends played with him at Stranahan Don Don could run for sure.

LOL...

THIS IS EVEN MORE FUNNY @CANEMC keeps posting connections to me....in Nebraska

PROP joe and friends got into with Donald Defrand n friends back in high school. A bunch of my friends played with him at Stranahan Don Don could run for sure.
That’s tooo funny! Do you know Pat Davis? He’s from Fort Laud too. Played CB at the University of Nebraska-Omaha in the late 90s and early 2000s.

That’s tooo funny! Do you know Pat Davis? He’s from Fort Laud too. Played CB at the University of Nebraska-Omaha in the late 90s and early 2000s.
hmmm.. Name aint familiar.

But early 2000 Broward county I would typically know as I was in high school then.

If his son can run like him that would be good. Yall pumping out some athletes in that area yearly.

Advertisement
hmmm.. Name aint familiar.

But early 2000 Broward county I would typically know as I was in high school then.

If his son can run like him that would be good. Yall pumping out some athletes in that area yearly.

Pat played at UNO from 1994-1997 I believe. So a little ahead of you. His son is a nice WR too. Has an offer already as a Freshman.

We'd have to really open his eyes on the visit. With OU gone and Nebraska's staff (Mickey Joseph) on the way out, I do think we have a legit shot. This kid competed at a high level on the 7v7 circuit which made his national recruitment take off. I told them (Mario and Field) about him last spring, but I guess they were too busy chasing the big names. But anyways, here's two more '24 prospects they need to jump on RIGHT NOW.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if were still pursing him
Judging by the fact that us and ole miss backed off, and decomitted from Nebraska (not sure reason) also rumors. It would seem that it’s an off the field/ classroom issue. It seems like we aren’t gonna circle back. (Not an insider tho)

Judging by the fact that us and ole miss backed off, and decomitted from Nebraska (not sure reason) also rumors. It would seem that it’s an off the field/ classroom issue. It seems like we aren’t gonna circle back. (Not an insider tho)
This makes sense to why we canceled his visit a few months back

Advertisement
Back