Malachi Coleman

Advertisement
Not visiting this weekend per Gaby

200.gif

Advertisement
He say why not?
The staff stopped the visit, apparently he only talks to two recruiters and the offensive coaches don't know him and didn't feel comfortable bringing in someone they don't know. Not trying to be negative but seems like some amateur **** to me....maybe they found a red flag and are being nice and making an excuse for him not to come. I don't really get it.

The staff stopped the visit, apparently he only talks to two recruiters and the offensive coaches don't know him and didn't feel comfortable bringing in someone they don't know. Not trying to be negative but seems like some amateur **** to me....maybe they found a red flag and are being nice and making an excuse for him not to come. I don't really get it.

Weird. The only thing about this regime that I can say with 100% confidence and certainty is that Mario is absolutely not an amateur when it comes to recruiting. It's the only thing I have full confidence in. So if the staff is the reason the kid isn't coming, then something is up and I trust they're making the right decision.

Advertisement
I’ll wait and see what happens with this recruitment before I pass judgment. But the kid is tall and fast and a hands catcher and can run a route. How is he not being pursued by the field.

Ole miss and miami cancel official visits 2 weeks apart? I think this program is littered with incompetence top to bottom but something is up with this dude forsure. That’s not normal
Apparently the staff felt he'd commit if he visited...the holdup is they're not quite sure what he is (position wise) and don't want to bring him until they figure that out. I know that sounds ridiculous, which it is imo, but that's what 247 is saying.

Apparently the staff felt he'd commit if he visited...the holdup is they're not quite sure what he is (position wise) and don't want to bring him until they figure that out. I know that sounds ridiculous, which it is imo, but that's what 247 is saying.

That's crazy if true. You bring him in and figure out where to play him. Wow.

Advertisement
This is one of those recruitments where no one knows anything unless they have a direct link to Mario...like his cell phone.

But the beauty of recruiting is you can report whatever you want and it doesnt matter because coaches arent going to respond. But the rabid fan based will run with anything.

6'5 speedy WR and Ole Miss and Miami back out for now. No major program on him and all sort of ties to Nebraska.

Pardon me if something is wayyyy off here. Maybe once these schools see transcripts something is a red flag (just trying to give a more realistic answer rather than "this staff sucks")

I'd put some weight on this kid and have him terrorizing ACC QBs. If if he's dead set on offense, he's likely a TE. Could be a Pitts type but he's more raw at this point. I could see why teams are confused about what to do with him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back