Malachi Coleman

So does anyone know why both OU and Ole Miss backed off on this kid?

When that happens the kids usually don't pan out.

OU appears to have 3 wrs committed already. Looks like they probably view him as a te type or were tryna sneak him in as that.

ole miss i dont have a clue...maybe nil wise they aint tryna throw money ...or they knew he aint really interested

Advertisement
OU appears to have 3 wrs committed already. Looks like they probably view him as a te type or were tryna sneak him in as that.

ole miss i dont have a clue...maybe nil wise they aint tryna throw money ...or they knew he aint really interested
You are a Lane guy. Why wouldn’t he want this kid? I know you mentioned NIL, but throw that aside for a minute where they would cancel his OV? Seems to have less options now that he might have to be interested.

Anyone who's

There is so much horrendously wrong with this take. Cane fans and some of the national media do the lords work when it comes to overvaluing our talent and blindly thinking that a new coaching staff would just waltz in, snap their fingers, and we'd be a completely different program.

Golden beat Ohio State in his first year and then UF the next and most fans thought we were about to run off consecutive national championships. Anyone with two eyes that didn't realize coming in that there are systemic issues within the program that go back multiple decades and won't be flushed out overnight is beyond helping. I could give two s*hits about recruiting rankings and 'Blue Chip ratios'.
Don’t understand this take. I was referring to golden having great classes in summer but as season came around we started losing and the class becomes a shell of it self come December.

But I need to ask…. So not enough talent to not get boat raced at home by mtsu? Need a few more top 15 classes to get over that hump I guess!

Idc how raw of a prospect Coleman is. Here is why everyone here should be pounding the table for his letter of intent being signed with Miami.

Making it and defying odds is ingrained into his DNA, this is the type of dude that would go to Baylor w/ Briles after being overlooked and become an absolute mismatch on the field.

Screenshot_20220929-121248_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
I find it a realistic comparison so that everyone knows what kind of player type we have here. Not everyone watches HS tape and has frames for everyone in their head.
Yeah well, the dude goes to any other school and he might become DK Metcalf. If he comes to Miami, it’s likely he becomes Jenny Metcalf.

Idc how raw of a prospect Coleman is. Here is why everyone here should be pounding the table for his letter of intent being signed with Miami.

Making it and defying odds is ingrained into his DNA, this is the type of dude that would go to Baylor w/ Briles after being overlooked and become an absolute mismatch on the field.

View attachment 209925
Kid has to be mentally tough to go through that ordeal but he also may have a lot of issues and demons he's battling internally post trauma. We gotta vet him properly considering our locker room isn't exactly the strongest. And his situation stands to reason why he may push particularly hard for NIL, can't blame him, I'd want any semblance of security for my present & future if I were him too.

Advertisement
You are a Lane guy. Why wouldn’t he want this kid? I know you mentioned NIL, but throw that aside for a minute where they would cancel his OV? Seems to have less options now that he might have to be interested.
Could be some behind the scenes sort of thing...could that wwas interesting that they cancelled his visit....that usually happens when you have someon hire on your board lined up or your just not gonna take the kid and feels hes takinga free trip

View attachment 209925
That's all I needed to see this guy is a worker true grinder with insane upside

Advertisement
Don’t understand this take. I was referring to golden having great classes in summer but as season came around we started losing and the class becomes a shell of it self come December.

But I need to ask…. So not enough talent to not get boat raced at home by mtsu? Need a few more top 15 classes to get over that hump I guess!
When you have a broken program you can almost/frankly should have beat a top 20 team one week and get boat raced by a mid-major the next

Advertisement
For as many whiffs as UMs had on the trail at WR it’s refreshing to see UM somehow keep pulling blue chips and visits out their ***. Mario is going to make 50 blue chip WRs tell him no personally lol
When it’s all said and done I believe the wr class will be ok. Even if we focus on oos. Which is crazy to say with how many stud wr’s down there this class.

Advertisement
Back