Malachi Coleman

The kid has a frame to easily add 30 lbs whilst keeping his quickness. His bounce is so obvious to see.

Think DK Metcalf here. This kid is a WR, easily with his speed. Dont waste him at TE.
DK Metcalf??

Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

Advertisement
Advertisement
I cant believe what bizarro world we are in.....folks talking about "taking a flyer"...uhhhh ill maybe take him....

This kid isnt a normal project recruit at all...if he commits here we would be got**** lucky as ****.
I called it a flier for simplicity because people are unsure and I think we need to take a big fast WR if they are interested given where we’re at.

Advertisement
It’s just the throwing around All-Pro names for high school kids that are projects that I find laughable. It’s done here for every recruit.
I find it a realistic comparison so that everyone knows what kind of player type we have here. Not everyone watches HS tape and has frames for everyone in their head.

Lane by himself would've been sufficient. Adding Lebby would've been icing on the cake. However, we were too deep in the Columbus network to explore that.

Well we can agree to disagree. Miami needed/needs a complete program overhaul. from Admin support to players to facilities. Lane is a great offensive mind but I don’t think he would have rallied the troops.

I believe Mario can turn this around, 4 games should in not be the abandon ship time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone who's
Trumpy cane has been around long enough to know that if the L’s keep stacking it’s going to be al golden 2.0
There is so much horrendously wrong with this take. Cane fans and some of the national media do the lords work when it comes to overvaluing our talent and blindly thinking that a new coaching staff would just waltz in, snap their fingers, and we'd be a completely different program.

Golden beat Ohio State in his first year and then UF the next and most fans thought we were about to run off consecutive national championships. Anyone with two eyes that didn't realize coming in that there are systemic issues within the program that go back multiple decades and won't be flushed out overnight is beyond helping. I could give two s*hits about recruiting rankings and 'Blue Chip ratios'.

So does anyone know why both OU and Ole Miss backed off on this kid?

When that happens the kids usually don't pan out.

I called it a flier for simplicity because people are unsure and I think we need to take a big fast WR if they are interested given where we’re at.
Yea thats my position as well. Looking at the roster PRIOR to this season i thought we needed 2 wrs that were 6'2 and above. This kid is a legit 6'4-6'5 with wheels. They dont really grow on trees.

Just off this alone he should get the biggest nil bag from us....

https://www.1011now.com/2022/01/20/...oleman-pursuing-nil-deals-foster-care-system/

Advertisement
Back