Making in roads to IMG

Yeah, as if you give anyone a choice. You repeat it over and over and over again, with zero context or impact.
1613679200892.gif

Advertisement
IMG is a mercenary school with kids from all over. Very hard to establish a pipeline.
We have actually landed quite a bit of IMG guys and have a good number of their players as walk ons as well.

Matter of fact i think we likely have landed the most kids from their in state in the big 3

Advertisement
Ken Dorsey was a coach at IMG for a few years in 2011-2012, where he helped train Cam Newton and others. He left IMG when he started getting jobs with the NFL. As far as I know, he still has a home near there. Maybe he could help Manny get a foot in the door as far as recruiting some of their players.
I don't think you're correct here. He was coaching at a couple different HS in the area and when the NFL when on strike he was given the task of teaching Cam Newton Chud's playbook. When the lockout ended he was the QB coach for the panthers

Your schtick is infinitely more funny than a constant repetition of "15-0" He's got it in his avatar already, no need to repeat. But he just drives it into the dirt with using it as the entirety of many of his postings.

It's, literally, one of the worst schticks the board has ever seen. Up there with CaneDog's misspellings (way too much effort for zero comedic effect) and NYSOM's fake *** schtick.
NYSOM wasn’t faking it.

/wait, wut?

Advertisement
The go canes 15-0 doesn’t bother me. It’s hilarious and he thinks it gets even more clever after every post. But when we lose to Bama, it should count as trolling and spam. #KTDT

Advertisement
Honest question: they have 5 stars and 4 stars annually. Kids get a clear advantage of basically being in a college type atmosphere in Highschool from meals, weight lifting program and overall structure..is it a fair question to ask if a lot of these kids don’t peek very very early and quite frankly are overrated??

****. You can actually see the embarrassment and defeat on Manny's face here.
I knew before the game started that Butch was gonna take away the Slant from the get go (one of his fortes) and we'd see how Enos would adjust, and he didn't, which told me all I needed to know about the clown...

Yeah, as if you give anyone a choice. You repeat it over and over and over again, with zero context or impact.

You always have a choice. Unless someone is holding you hostage at gunpoint forcing you to read each and every post.

Since you think you're the original, even IF you may have personally witnessed Eve eating that apple, that doesn't mean you own this board and can decide what is posted. Cane fans can post whatever they wish as long as they keep it within the rules

So stop crying , stop getting your panties in a twist, learn how to use your ignore button or just move on

Last edited:
Advertisement
Honest question: they have 5 stars and 4 stars annually. Kids get a clear advantage of basically being in a college type atmosphere in Highschool from meals, weight lifting program and overall structure..is it a fair question to ask if a lot of these kids don’t peek very very early and quite frankly are overrated??
Interesting question...cause that's what people say about Texas kids too. (who also have the benefit of the best resources)

Don't they just steal players from other schools? They basically are bama of HS.....they have to be dropping bags.

yes and no. (1) They have legit the best facilities, (2) you travel to play the best teams and are regularly on national TV; (3) the school/field/facilities are all on the same campus, (4) it costs an arm and a leg to go there but the top kids get a "scholarship" (they have a lower tier varsity and JV team, they actually have 3-4 teams but only one has all the studs); and (5) you have a legit team of college advisors to help with college admissions, extra tutors to help with grades, not to mention multiple pros come their to train and every weekend you have scouts there. **** I am unsure if it is still like this but the school day used to start later than typical school so the kids could train in the early morning hour when it was cooler, go to school during peak heat, then back out once it was later. It is very much athlete student instead of student athlete.

Interesting question...cause that's what people say about Texas kids too. (who also have the benefit of the best resources)
True, however I think there is a slight difference in that Texas kids grow up in that system, most IMG kids are transplants for a year or two at most it seems. Just like how we love when kids enroll early so they can get in the S&C program and by the time season comes we see noticeable gains? I think those gains or jumps are less with IMG kids because they were essentially in that type of program for a year.

Advertisement
Back