Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We need certified dogs on the trail to go with him. We have 4 spots left right?

OL: Clements
WR: Trooper/Tee Martin
RB: Seider
TE: ??

Idk about other TE coaches but I do know that if Manny and Applewhite and the BoT want to impress me they need to make a staff like this happen
Spend that money on TEE MARTIN now as a receiver coach or whatever, get him on the staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Applewhite would literally still be a HC at a good program if Dana hologram wasn't flirting with them at the end of the season

Not sure how we could possibly see this hire as a negative. Dude is the best OC we've had in a long time
The man was hated in Houston after Herman left. Please let's not start revising history here...

Advertisement
Stefan be like

giphy.gif

We need certified dogs on the trail to go with him. We have 4 spots left right?

OL: Clements
WR: Trooper/Tee Martin
RB: Seider
TE: ??

Idk about other TE coaches but I do know that if Manny and Applewhite and the BoT want to impress me they need to make a staff like this happen
Trooper is washed. Nobody has heard about that guy in years.

Advertisement
The man was hated in Houston after Herman left. Please let's not start revising history here...
That wasn't my point. If Dana and WVU weren't falling apart he would still be there

Briles left for FSU and noD was fired he would have had a 3rd season to turn it around if they didn't know they already had Dana to replace him they wouldn't have moved on it

Either way it works for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back