Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas recruiting would be nice, especially at QB. Good point my man.

As long as they're not from the Kirby Freeman tree. I'll NEVER understand how he was such a highly touted QB recruit.

But yeah, we could've been a regular 10+ win team the last few years if we had any number of just the decent QBs from Texas recently.

Advertisement
Are you a fired head coach? Do you have offensive coordinator experience? Perhaps the University of Miami is the place for you! (See also Temple head coach)

Advertisement
Really happy with this hire! Think it's great! Let's see who they get for support staff, IMO bring back Hartley with someone else on ST, the TE have been great.
none of the guys that were fired coming back. wouldn't of fired them if were willing to keep them would of kept them and let oc decide if stayed or not not fired before even hired an oc

Advertisement
Having a DC and an OC you are familiar with and have worked with before has got to be a big plus for Manny and I see this staff kicking butt going forward

Advertisement
Major Applewhite will be the new offensive coordinator at Miami, multiple sources tell CanesInSight.com
hey whats taking so long to announce it still no one can get confirmation? seems like was the no brainer when fedora wasn't ready or willing to accept yet so just curious

Advertisement
Lol, these people would complain if Jesus was appointed OC. “Messiah my ***, how many Top 10 offenses those he have” but our-players levitate though the air and score every time they touch the ball. “That ain’t the U way how he abandon the ground game”. Better then the last guy we had,we are trending upwards.

Ha..."yeah but can he recruit"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back