Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So what is Major's offensive philosphy and style? Spread?

I don't want to (again) point out that an OC job is not what any marketable ex-HC is exactly hankering for...

...but I fear what happened is after Fedora said "no", they officially offered Applewhite (hence the news from "sauces")...

...but if Applewhite is also hankering for a HC spot somewhere halfway-decent (Temple? lol) he may want 24 hours to decide, or such.

Not to mention there are greedy (sometimes greasy) agents involved to gum up the works.

Advertisement
Absolutely true. But that is some bizzarro world chit there. Hiring Donuts doesn't have anything to do with driving, but I dont think the person that makes that decision should be allowed to operate a motor vehicle either.
OK. Got it.

He will have take Uber back amd forth to the Hecht Center.

Advertisement
I don't want to (again) point out that an OC job is not what any marketable ex-HC is exactly hankering for...

...but I fear what happened is after Fedora said "no", they officially offered Applewhite (hence the news from "sauces")...

...but if Applewhite is also hankering for a HC spot somewhere halfway-decent (Temple? lol) he may want 24 hours to decide, or such.

Not to mention there are greedy (sometimes greasy) agents involved to gum up the works.
Applewhite was let go by Houston, not UNC. He's not getting a HC job unless we hire Kiffin and he goes to FAU...

Advertisement
From a UT fan:

"Manny Diaz, who was Temple's head coach for 17 days, plans to hire Major Applewhite, who was just fired as Houston's head coach, to be his new offensive coordinator at Miami (FL). Hope those two do a better job running the defense and offense together than they did at Texas."

Major Applesauce will bring us to the promise land.

mott_s_applesauce.jpg

From a UT fan:

"Manny Diaz, who was Temple's head coach for 17 days, plans to hire Major Applewhite, who was just fired as Houston's head coach, to be his new offensive coordinator at Miami (FL). Hope those two do a better job running the defense and offense together than they did at Texas."
they spent a lot of time saying How terrible Diaz was yet he excelled the last 3 years at Miami overall. Doesn’t matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back