Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No major confirmation from someone nationally. CIS claims it's gospel. One random *** bag of a poster going around saying that the deal isn't done. If there is anything my time on this site and as a fan of this team has taught me it's that if the random *** bag poster brings bad news and there is no national confirmation of the good... we fuqed

Well if you actually watched football...there are 20+(if not more) schools that do it
But N'kosi did a slow clap. Being old, I fell asleep between the first clap and the snap.

Hoping that Applewhite will bring a fast-break clap.

Major Applewhite will be the new offensive coordinator at Miami, multiple sources tell CanesInSight.com

Oh nowwwww we fxckin!!! Give me the TROOPER and that cat RB coach from Penn State and the circuit is complete!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he’s good he’s a macintosh apple
If he’s bad he’s a Golden delicious apple
If he’s so so he’s a Granny Smith apple

Last edited:
Advertisement
You're the one saying Applewhite for the past 24 hours. Stop it already. Stefan said multiple sources so go with it.

I haven’t been saying that for 24 hours.

I said I thought he was one when the Canes twitter followed him earlier today.

But there still hasn’t been official confirmation and Stefan’s report was shot down by a reputable source.

Advertisement
Doubt football scoop is right by them saying there hasnt even been an offer. There has to of been an offer by now.

@StefanAdams football scoop claiming other sources say it’s premature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back