Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the thing you’re missing fellas. Manny has already proven if it doesn’t work he will do something about it. If Applewhite is a failure Manny will can his ***. The blind loyalty days are over. We now have Young & Hungry guys at HC, DC, & OC. We woulda sucked a **** to be in this spot 5 days ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is 100% the part where this falls through and we have to hire James Coley as our OC. I've been a fan of this program too long to not know what's about to happen

LET'S DO THIS ****.

Or not? **** you Football Scoop. What, did the NCAA decide to slap the guys with a Show Cause so we can't have nice things?

Obviously better candidates, but Major Applewhite is a good move IMO. Let's see what the young one does. He gets Miami's offense back to being elite and he'll be gone to another HC position in two years.

Advertisement
Hired Mark Donofrio.

The epitome of great decision-making.

I only give a **** about the decisions he made calling plays when he beat two top 10 teams in back to back games. With an outmatched offensive line he gained over 400 yards against OU and FSU.

Lets go! OC down next RBs WRs OL. Keep the train rolling

Advertisement
harley and richards reacting to twitter, they have no personal first hand knowledge. in fact, they are refreshing the CIS threads repeatedly just like all others

The players leaked the Diaz news before it was confirmed. Give them some credit. They probably know.

Advertisement
This time 7 days ago we were getting our azzes handed to us. Now we have an OC who will install motion and put points on the scoreboard. And if he doesn't, we have a HC who will fire his ***. I can live with that!

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Ok. Leggo!
Caveat. He hired Ono.
He.
Hired. ONO.

KINDA STOKED ANYWAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back