Mahoney paying for Milo's trip to U Day

According to Rivals, Milo would of committed today, but promised his parents he wouldn't make a decision without them seeing the campus first. He went on to say his parents are really pushing him to stay close to home [USC or UCLA].

Brad get on your job, tell mom to let the Milos know we back. But seriously i think she could ease their minds a little

Advertisement
According to Rivals, Milo would of committed today, but promised his parents he wouldn't make a decision without them seeing the campus first. He went on to say his parents are really pushing him to stay close to home [USC or UCLA].

I think he'll convince them that his heart is here...... or at least I hope

I think he'll convince them that his heart is here...... or at least I hope

kid is absolutely sold on UM, i just read the latest 247 article and he says he will be taking an OV to Miami with his parents because he wants to convince them.

In and interview after U Day:

When asked about how the visit went overall Bar stated that “Everything was great. It was a fantastic visit.”

315.jpg

Advertisement

When asked about how the visit went overall Bar stated that “Everything was great. It was a fantastic visit.”

Link?

http://caneswarning.com/2014/08/10/four-star-ol-bar-milo-talks-miami-after-u-day-visit/

Milo said that he “Finally got to see my old high school teammate Brad Kaaya. (Kaaya) tells me “when are you going to commit?” and I just say whenever my mom lets me… Brad always tells me how great it is, before I even came here he was telling me how I have to commit.”

Advertisement

Link?

http://caneswarning.com/2014/08/10/four-star-ol-bar-milo-talks-miami-after-u-day-visit/

Milo said that he “Finally got to see my old high school teammate Brad Kaaya. (Kaaya) tells me “when are you going to commit?” and I just say whenever my mom lets me… Brad always tells me how great it is, before I even came here he was telling me how I have to commit.”

Sounds like he really likes Kehoe too.

Advertisement
im kind of concerned that he doesn't have any offers from USC, UCLA

This **** again?

How is it not the least bit concerning. I trust the staff's evaluations as much as the next guy but its safe to say that both these programs have more information on this kid than we do (which is just a function of their proximity).
That having been said; does it not concern anyone that no local schools have offered the kid when he's implied on multiple occasions that he prefers to stay home?

This **** again?

How is it not the least bit concerning. I trust the staff's evaluations as much as the next guy but its safe to say that both these programs have more information on this kid than we do (which is just a function of their proximity).
That having been said; does it not concern anyone that no local schools have offered the kid when he's implied on multiple occasions that he prefers to stay home?

Brad Kaaya's my answer

This **** again?
How is it not the least bit concerning. I trust the staff's evaluations as much as the next guy but its safe to say that both these programs have more information on this kid than we do (which is just a function of their proximity). That having been said; does it not concern anyone that no local schools have offered the kid when he's implied on multiple occasions that he prefers to stay home?
Brad Kaaya's my answer
I live in la, both schools dropped the ball on kaaya, and have dropped the ball so far on him. Seen him play. Stud. Next.

Advertisement

This **** again?

Some schools slip the ball on ie, Brad Kaaya and the list can go on, also certain schools sometimes get info on a certain recruit and if they have a chance or not. One would be Jameis Winston in 2012 he would've been a Longhorn if Texas had offered and the reason Texas didn't offer him was because Mack Brown got the wrong info on his recruitment saying that either would come down to him not leave the state of Alabama or FSU and that was the reason he didn't offer even though Jameis coach left voice mails for Mack.

Bar Milo ‏@Milo79Bar 1m

Back home, Miami was amazing, I see why @TrinidadBrad chose it. I'll be remembering this visit when deciding on which hat to pick. #theU

Bar Milo ‏@Milo79Bar 40s
Back home, Miami was amazing, I see why @TrinidadBrad chose it. I'll be remembering this visit when deciding on which hat to pick. #theU

Hmmmm totally seems like USC/UCLA is on his mind

It's a lock then. Coral Gables is one of the most beautiful spots in America.

Advertisement
Back