Mahoney paying for Milo's trip to U Day

Also consider Hayden Mahoney attends Malvern Prep in Malvern, PA where tuition is $29k per year and he has a brother that is a year ahead of him that also attended Malvern prep meaning the family was paying at least $40k per year ( taking into acct the $12K maximum financial aid package per student offered by the school if the family qualified) for 2 kids over the last 3 years.

http://www.malvernprep.org/admissions/tuition

I think they are good financially.

Go Canes

PS. at Bar Milo's high school Chaminade Prep in West Hills, CA tuition is $15K before any financial aid package, but not knowing Milo's financial situation this was just an exercise in conjecture. Either way good its a win win all the way around for both families.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Something tells me Mahoney is gonna be the favorite teammate of our southern savages.

Also consider Hayden Mahoney attends Malvern Prep in Malvern, PA where tuition is $29k per year and he has a brother that is a year ahead of him that also attended Malvern prep meaning the family was paying at least $40k per year ( taking into acct the $12K maximum financial aid package per student offered by the school if the family qualified) for 2 kids over the last 3 years.

http://www.malvernprep.org/admissions/tuition

I think they are good financially.

Go Canes

PS. at Bar Milo's high school Chaminade Prep in West Hills, CA tuition is $15K before any financial aid package, but not knowing Milo's financial situation this was just an exercise in conjecture. Either way good its a win win all the way around for both families.

Yeah, that's maybe 30 minutes away from where I live. Just an extremely rich area, almost anybody going to that school has cash on cash. Well, their parents do.

Good news is that is one of the better programs and more competitive conferences in Pennsylvania

Advertisement
His parents will see the dorms and immediately commission the errection of Mahoney Hall Atheletic Dormitory / Student Life Center / Bowling Alley /Night Club...

"never count another man's money"
186.gif

His parents will see the dorms and immediately commission the errection of Mahoney Hall Atheletic Dormitory / Student Life Center / Bowling Alley /Night Club...

lol somebody might want to pitch that idea, at U day. If only I knew someone attending.

Advertisement

They already have. Mahoney refused to live in Mahoney. Walsh tower is being raised and will be the new Mahoney athletic dorm, near the new nutrition center they built. Current Mahoney will be renamed the Donor TBD Hall until a donor is found.

They already have. Mahoney refused to live in Mahoney. Walsh tower is being raised and will be the new Mahoney athletic dorm, near the new nutrition center they built. Current Mahoney will be renamed the Donor TBD Hall until a donor is found.
I was joking... didn't even realize that there was a Mahoney Hall... I was thinking about Rodney Dangerfield in 'Back To School'.

I was joking... didn't even realize that there was a Mahoney Hall... I was thinking about Rodney Dangerfield in 'Back To School'.

Never Heard this? Mahoney 7th Floor. Greg Olsen.[video=youtube_share;9ujKxpAvLKg]http://youtu.be/9ujKxpAvLKg[/video]

Advertisement

LOL.... there is indeed a Mahoney hall on campus, at least when I attended UM years ago.

Advertisement

LOL.... there is indeed a Mahoney hall on campus, at least when I attended UM years ago.

It's still there. Mahoney Pearson Residential College. There are two buildings, one is Mahoney and the other is Pearson. The underclassmen football players live there.

I lived there when I was at the U and sapp lived across the hall during summer school. Still there, drove by the other day.

According to Rivals, Milo would of committed today, but promised his parents he wouldn't make a decision without them seeing the campus first. He went on to say his parents are really pushing him to stay close to home [USC or UCLA].

Advertisement
Back