Mahoney in the portal

Advertisement
manny has been getting rid of the kids we dont want here lol
Hope he doesnt substitute them with uninspiring players, Mahoney been trash for a good while. What bugs me out is if Manny wanted to do this why didnt he say something to MR or was he on the yes man crew? Or did he try, guess we will never know

Advertisement
Hope he doesnt substitute them with uninspiring players, Mahoney been trash for a good while. What bugs me out is if Manny wanted to do this why didnt he say something to MR or was he on the yes man crew? Or did he try, guess we will never know

Manny was in charge of the defense, why would someone take his opinion on offense

Cuz he was the defensive coordinator. The divide between the offense and defense was also wider than Kenneth’s ********.

Manny was in charge of the defense, why would someone take his opinion on offense
Well if you surround yourself with people who tell it how it is, he maybe did say something who knows. I know if I was coaching the defense I would voice all my opinions to coach privately and be as real as u can be

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back