Mahoney in the portal

Advertisement
One less Golden Girl on the roster. Is the purge complete yet?

Advertisement
fuzzball.jpg

Advertisement
He was an on the field cancer.

Manny must've told him that he saw the younger guys playing next year.

This. I think Manny has a good idea of who should be at Miami and who shouldn't be...

I think he knows Mahoney blows and keeping him for the sake of it wasnt worth it..

I am sure that he will wind up in a better place for him. He was a kid who surpassed expectations of the followers of this program and was used as both a scapegoat and a pinada, both on this board and throughout the community. I can certainly see why the new staff would want "their own guys" who have more than a year left of eligibility. Someone will find a place for him, and I predict that he will thrive in whatever program that is. In the meantime, he will walk away with a degree from a prestigious university.

Advertisement
I am sure that he will wind up in a better place for him. He was a kid who surpassed expectations of the followers of this program and was used as both a scapegoat and a pinada, both on this board and throughout the community. I can certainly see why the new staff would want "their own guys" who have more than a year left of eligibility. Someone will find a place for him, and I predict that he will thrive in whatever program that is. In the meantime, he will walk away with a degree from a prestigious university.
This. Manny laid down the law.

They're all student athletes. Mahoney completed (or will) his student mission here. Now, he can go ahffleet at another program. Western Carolina would be a great fit and could use him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back