Mackensie Alexander

OrthoMiami

Recruit
Premium
Don't follow recruiting as much as some of you, so pardon if this is old news...but why will Mackensie Alexander not be a part of this class? Seems like a 5-star recruit out of IM, FL would be a shoe-in and/or must-get. Thanks

Advertisement
Don't follow recruiting as much as some of you, so pardon if this is old news...but why will Mackensie Alexander not be a part of this class? Seems like a 5-star recruit out of IM, FL would be a shoe-in and/or must-get. Thanks

He's friends with Samson Doyo, and DJ's dog **** on his porch. We never had a chance.

you had your chance, mackensie....now kick rocks

Advertisement
His recruitment has been strange. None of the big 3 nor any of the usual poachers (UL, UGA, Bama, OSU) have been in the picture either. Especially odd for a kid with such a high ranking.

Advertisement
His brother is who nobody wants, so with that hovering over Mackensie the top schools are shying away from the possible package deal

His brother is who nobody wants, so with that hovering over Mackensie the top schools are shying away from the possible package deal

Yea but you could have said the same about Keith Brown last year and he was still be recruited heavily. Alexander's brother is better than Brown's as well.

It is odd....looks like he will end up at Clemson. The rumors at first were package deal with his brother and that's why a lot of people backed off. Now it looks like they will be going to seperate schools after all. Very very strange recruitment.

Advertisement

Yea but you could have said the same about Keith Brown last year and he was still be recruited heavily. Alexander's brother is better than Brown's as well.

True, but thats been the consensus throughout his process and literally i think Mackenro has taken 2 visits or something like that so its complicated, plus I hve seen they both may wait till after NSD so who knows but i will say this if we offered both at the camp last summer they'd have both committed

Advertisement
It is odd....looks like he will end up at Clemson. The rumors at first were package deal with his brother and that's why a lot of people backed off. Now it looks like they will be going to seperate schools after all. Very very strange recruitment.

let me help.

Clem$on + FL recruit = $$$$$$$

Did he visit Clemson? I thought his only visits were Auburn and MissState and he camped at UK?

And his brother visits were Auburn, MissState, WVU?

a very strange recruitment...even with the package deal, u would think more top schools would be after him (look at FSU they have no problems offereing best friends, atleast mackenro (sp?) is a legit 3*). maybe there are some character questions/concerns? how was the competition he played against? mayb some schools think he is overrated?

Wanted Mackenro to go to school with him and last I looked he hadn't gotten any big time offers. The kid is very good though and will make an impact somewhere.

Advertisement
Back