Mackensie Alexander

It's a good thing I live in Nashville.... :D

Don't be too hard on RollTide.

Rumor is, there's three PC's in the state of Alabama, one at UA, one at Auburn, and apparently, RollTide has the third.

In addition, there are only four in the state that are literate, and three of them are passing through from other states.

RollTide has no options if he wants to talk about Alabama. It's no fun to start threads on Alabama football, and then have to argue with yourself just to keep them going.

Give the man credit. Of all the sites, he's on the Cane site. Which speaks volumes of the sheer accuracy and information put out by posters here on this site.

Will be landing at BNA in 60 min. How about a ride? I'll give you a little something... For the effort.

Advertisement
"Im not intrested in miami anymore" - Mackensie

He said that after our staff told him to come to camp to earn his offer.

I hope ur a troll cause he might be my new number 1 need in this class. not sure how i feal about him wanting to go to a camp for a offer.

How is he the #1 need in this class when we just signed 6 or 7 CBs(depending on where Bush ends up) in this last class? We have much bigger needs than him.

i ment he's the one I want the most. the biggest needs are probably thomas, safeties and TE's

we need SAFETIES. if we strike out on top corners this year im not worried about it. the CB haul last year was phenominal.

"Im not intrested in miami anymore" - Mackensie

He said that after our staff told him to come to camp to earn his offer.

I hope ur a troll cause he might be my new number 1 need in this class. not sure how i feal about him wanting to go to a camp for a offer.

How is he the #1 need in this class when we just signed 6 or 7 CBs(depending on where Bush ends up) in this last class? We have much bigger needs than him.

i ment he's the one I want the most. the biggest needs are probably thomas, safeties and TE's

Understandable. Still, wouldn't be a terrible loss, but sure would be nice to add him as well. CB position would definitely be a huge strength going forward. Maybe best in the nation.

Advertisement
yah i mean im sure we could find a good corner to play opposite tracy(assuming tracy is gonna be what we expect) with that class whether it's deon or crawford or any of the others.

Ugh. I know they are 18 year old kids who could pan out to be nothing, but this one hurts. badly.

Very early in the game to feel hurt.

I know it's early, but ****. I really want this kid. Yea, he could end up here, but at this moment, not looking good.

I HATE, absolutely despise, loosing any talented kid from S. FL....a kid from Tampa, Orlando, anything north of there is whatever. But when it comes to the Tri-Counties and SW FL, I hate loosing kids that we want.

The attitude of some of these kids nowadays is beyond ridiculous. Their egos get a 2 year long buffet from the recruiting process and it only hurts them in the long run. "I'm too good to camp" translates to "I'm too good to lift weights, eat properly, study film, etc."

Advertisement
The attitude of some of these kids nowadays is beyond ridiculous. Their egos get a 2 year long buffet from the recruiting process and it only hurts them in the long run. "I'm too good to camp" translates to "I'm too good to lift weights, eat properly, study film, etc."

I couldn't agree more.

I love this kids film, better than any other CB we signed last year. But, CB is a position we can afford to miss on, oh well. As long as we can land a couple of quality safeties, I will be happy with the secondary

Advertisement
Back