- Arguably two of worst 10 losses in program history
- Lost to a team that installed forward passes a few months prior
- 4Q stand against CMU
- Lost to Duke
- Lost La Tech
- Lost to FIU
- 4th and 17
- UNC RBs are still running for first downs as we speak

Yes, Manuela has much to prove ahead of him and I hope he does in far better ways that what he has already proven. I stated from day 1, In Manolo we trust, until we don't. Well...

PS We can IF this, IF that all day. IF Bama wore Hurricane jerseys last year there would be another trophy in the case down in Coral Gables. If, if, if, if....
I agree with you,
Diaz has proven nothing.
If that doesn't change, we need a change.

But not sure what the PS is referencing.
If it's my UNC '19 comment, everyone on this board will agree that game wasn't lost due to one coaches mastery over another.

You've drifted off-point. I'm not defending Manny.
I'm questioning perceived dominance after two games.

Let's just check back on this on 10/17, deal?

Last edited:
So what? The sign says Indian food.
Maybe it’s impacted me personally and I’m on edge… because I can’t get my fix?

People here jump on others without knowing their personal pain and where they may be coming from.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to the latest version of CIS Coach suckfest.

In tonight’s episode, porsters try to outdo each other in praising a geriatric underachiever, who apparently is revered for averaging exactly 8.0 wins per year for the last five years.
Problem is, Mack beats our underachieving middle age coach who is averaging 7 wins a year, like a drum, every time they play.

Problem is, Mack beats our underachieving middle age coach who is averaging 7 wins a year, like a drum, every time they play.
Not this year. He doesn't have the luxury of 2 NFL RB's and 2 Stud WR's. We going for their throat Washington style.

Noted, but what does that have to do with overpraising an otherwise mediocre coach?

Mack has had a lifetime of experience, and what has that experience resulted in?

8.0 wins per year for the last five years.

That’s what you call underachieving in any universe. But hey, if you want to be a dope and idolize him, go right ahead, put your name on the list of the many confirmed CIS dumbasses.

Advertisement
Noted, but what does that have to do with overpraising an otherwise mediocre coach?

Mack has had a lifetime of experience, and what has that experience resulted in?

8.0 wins per year for the last five years.

That’s what you call underachieving in any universe. But hey, if you want to be a dope and idolize him, go right ahead, put your name on the list of the many confirmed CIS dumbasses.
Words “idolize” and “college football coaches” are best reserved for a select few. Mack presently owns Manny, which says more about Manny than the other guy. Maybe this is the year that Manny gets off the schnide. I hope so, because the last time they met, well, you know what happened. A beatdown of epic proportions, and you and I have been around for awhile, that’s saying something.

Not this year. He doesn't have the luxury of 2 NFL RB's and 2 Stud WR's. We going for their throat Washington style.
I’d like to see that happen, but I’ll wait. Maybe this is the year that Fink beats the stomach.

Words “idolize” and “college football coaches” are best reserved for a select few. Mack presently owns Manny, which says more about Manny than the other guy. Maybe this is the year that Manny gets off the schnide. I hope so, because the last time they met, well, you know what happened. A beatdown of epic proportions, and you and I have been around for awhile, that’s saying something.

Again, this isn’t about Manny. It’s about a mediocre septuagenarian.

The title of the thread is “Mac playing chess“. No, Mac is playing shuffleboard, and for all his experience, he’s not doing that well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’d like to see that happen, but I’ll wait. Maybe this is the year that Fink beats the stomach.
Or you could just get excited for the season and root for your team instead of bashing your head coach for yesterday's news.

Or you could just get excited for the season and root for your team instead of bashing your head coach for yesterday's news.
Relax. It’s May. I’ve been rooting for my alma mater football team since my matriculation at UM in the ‘70s.

Relax. It’s May. I’ve been rooting for my alma mater football team since my matriculation at UM in the ‘70s.
Congrats! I've been a season ticket holder since 78. So we both have seen many exciting years and also many down years. Lets hope Manny can get this thing right.

GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Back