Mack Da Cook Killa 2017

Ropa

Band
Banned
Mack may not go before Cook but in my opinion he's a much better player inside and outside the tackles, hands, in and out of cuts. Marlon Mack USF Highlights. The 2017 NFL draft RB sleeper pick.

[video=youtube;7cc_NTdOb8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cc_NTdOb8s[/video]

Advertisement
You're not gonna get a lot positive feedback on this one...

People on here worship Dalvin Cuck more than FSU fans do.

Advertisement

He should have been a Cane that's why. Fck golden
He's not one though... That's no excuse for the love affair fans on here have had with him for years...

They're bigger fans of him than they are of our own players, that's lame as ****... Idgaf who shoulda been what, once they adorn the hated rivals colors & sign with them, they're the enemy & should be treated as such.

Just like everyone who's had a hard on for Quincy Wilson these last 3 years... It's pathetic.

rc5JjoEb3kgr6.gif

He's not one though... That's no excuse for the love affair fans on here have had with him for years...

They're bigger fans of him than they are of our own players, that's lame as ****... Idgaf who shoulda been what, once they adorn the hated rivals colors & sign with them, they're the enemy & should be treated as such.

Just like everyone who's had a hard on for Quincy Wilson these last 3 years... It's pathetic.

He's a south Florida kid and he happens to be one of the best backs in the country. It's not a love affair it's reality. I hate dalvin cook with a passion , but he is a unbelievable player and better than any RB we have had since Gore.

Advertisement

He's a south Florida kid and he happens to be one of the best backs in the country. It's not a love affair it's reality. I hate dalvin cook with a passion , but he is a unbelievable player and better than any RB we have had since Gore.
I'm sorry but that's just ****riding... He's not better than Lamar Miller & imo he won't even be a better pro than Freeman.

Well, soon enough we'll know what the guys who get paid to evaluate think. I'm willing to bet Cook gets drafted higher than Miller did.

Mack may not go before Cook but in my opinion he's a much better player inside and outside the tackles, hands, in and out of cuts. Marlon Mack USF Highlights. The 2017 NFL draft RB sleeper pick.

[video=youtube;7cc_NTdOb8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cc_NTdOb8s[/video]

I'm a USF Grad but come on man!

Liberty. Miller better than cook? Come on man your glasses have skewed your reality. Cooks numbers are better in virtually every aspect.

Marlons Mack last year

Vs UCF 20 carries 155yds 2TD's
Vs ECU 18 carries 152 yds 2TD

Vs. Real Teams

FSU 12 carries 42yds 1TD
USCe 15 carries 50yds 0TD

Kid looks really great breaking tackles against the UConns and ECU's of the world but as soon as he plays a decent opponent his YPC get's cut in half. You can tell from his tape full of arm tackles, poor angles and lack of closing speed that's benefiting greatly by playing in the AAC.

Advertisement

I'm a USF Grad but come on man!

Aye one thang bout Ropa, I don't tell you what you want to hear. I tell you what you need know. If yawl would take your blinders off it will become real clear to you. It called projections. Cook got you drooling behind a FSU offense and OC\HC. **** Mack puttin it down virtually by his **** self so you can imagine what he looks like around better talent!

Liberty. Miller better than cook? Come on man your glasses have skewed your reality. Cooks numbers are better in virtually every aspect.

Its not about stats and numbers.

Its about your game translating to the NFL in ANY system.

I agree with Lib City.

Cook wont have a better pro career than Lamar Miller, imo.

Advertisement
**** he can use stats... **** lets see how long he want to stay there:

Mack other accolades includes being named a three-time All-American Athletic Conference first team player, the program leader in career 100+ yard games (20), and one of only three players in the history of FBS programs in Florida to post three 1,000-yard seasons in their college careers. (The other two are longtime NFL running back Warrick Dunn and fellow 2017 NFL Draft class running back Dalvin Cook.)

**** to knock Mack he got to sht on Cook...

Get Trumped much?

I'm sorry but that's just ****riding... He's not better than Lamar Miller & imo he won't even be a better pro than Freeman.

Well, soon enough we'll know what the guys who get paid to evaluate think. I'm willing to bet Cook gets drafted higher than Miller did.

I'm more interested in comparing their NFL production. The guys who get paid to evaluate get it wrong an awful lot.

Advertisement
Back