Mack Da Cook Killa 2017

You can tell from his tape full of arm tackles, poor angles and lack of closing speed that's benefiting greatly by playing in the AAC.

LOL...you can say the same thing about James,Davenport,Portis,Gore, & McGahee when we were in the BE...****, even James Jackson use to get off.

Advertisement
Mack may not go before Cook but in my opinion he's a much better player inside and outside the tackles, hands, in and out of cuts. Marlon Mack USF Highlights. The 2017 NFL draft RB sleeper pick.

[video=youtube;7cc_NTdOb8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cc_NTdOb8s[/video]

30a52kp.jpg

You're not gonna get a lot positive feedback on this one...

People on here worship Dalvin Cuck more than FSU fans do.

He should have been a Cane that's why. Fck golden
He's not one though... That's no excuse for the love affair fans on here have had with him for years...

They're bigger fans of him than they are of our own players, that's lame as ****... Idgaf who shoulda been what, once they adorn the hated rivals colors & sign with them, they're the enemy & should be treated as such.

Just like everyone who's had a hard on for Quincy Wilson these last 3 years... It's pathetic.

they are phuckin sleepin with the enemy as far as I am concerned.

Liberty. Miller better than cook? Come on man your glasses have skewed your reality. Cooks numbers are better in virtually every aspect.

Its not about stats and numbers.

Its about your game translating to the NFL in ANY system.

I agree with Lib City.

Cook wont have a better pro career than Lamar Miller, imo.

Disagree, Cooks balance and vision is elite, he's going to be a all-pro talent.

Advertisement
Liberty. Miller better than cook? Come on man your glasses have skewed your reality. Cooks numbers are better in virtually every aspect.

I agree with Lib City.

I'm still waiting for a specific breakdown. What does Miller bring to the table that is so clearly superior to Cook?

You're not gonna get a lot positive feedback on this one...

People on here worship Dalvin Cuck more than FSU fans do.

It's funny you mentioned that because it's like they are desperate to be apart of something great. Since when did FSU become our kissin cousins? They got more FSU\Gator logons than a lil bit and can tell you more about both programs than the average fan. LOL

I agree with Lib City.

I'm still waiting for a specific breakdown. What does Miller bring to the table that is so clearly superior to Cook?

He doesn't have to give you a breakdown Millers overall game was better than Cooks going into the draft. He should have came to the U to learn how to be a better RB!

Advertisement

I agree with Lib City.

He doesn't have to give you a breakdown Millers overall game was better than Cooks going into the draft. He should have came to the U to learn how to be a better RB!

lmao....

Golden would have elevated his rb skills?

Ray Lewis said it best, You can do whatever you want to do in life but if the next level is elite; we breed them! Aint no sells pitch. That's what we do!

Mack may not go before Cook but in my opinion he's a much better player inside and outside the tackles, hands, in and out of cuts. Marlon Mack USF Highlights. The 2017 NFL draft RB sleeper pick.

I'm a USF Grad but come on man!

Aye one thang bout Ropa, I don't tell you what you want to hear. I tell you what you need know. If yawl would take your blinders off it will become real clear to you. It called projections. Cook got you drooling behind a FSU offense and OC\HC. **** Mack puttin it down virtually by his **** self so you can imagine what he looks like around better talent!

Hey, I'm a USF fan and I love Mack, he's a great RB, but to say he had nothing around him is silly. Quinton Flowers had 4000+ total yards and 42 total TDs in this offense, he was getting spelled by a RB with 1000 total yards, and speed all over the offense with Rodney Adams and Tyre McCants.

If I have to make one argument about Mack, it's that he was used only in the read option and bubble passes and the playcalling was actually super predictable-I could read our playcalling like a book just based off the formation-we were able to hit top ten in offense with just a handful of plays. He should have stayed a year, our new OC would probably have used him a lot more creatively and he could have gotten a 2nd round grade at least.

Watched half of the tape - kid looked really fast until I realized most of his long runs were against Navy, Cincy and Rutgers ....stopped watching

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back