Mack Brown still a corch

jackedaround

Junior
North Carolina: UNC collapsed for the second straight season. Last year, UNC started the season 9-1 before losing its final four games to finish 9-5. This year, UNC started 6-0 and then lost four of its final six to finish the regular season at 8-4. The two wins in the second half were over an FCS team and then a 47-45 double-OT victory over a Duke team down to its third-string QB. UNC lost 39-20 to NC State on Saturday for its third straight loss to the rival Wolfpack. UNC’s defense has been horrific the last two seasons, wasting the presence of Drake Maye, a likely first-round pick at QB.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d be shocked if he doesn’t retire.

They’re going to try to push it so they can grab Jamey Chadwell before someone else does.

Advertisement
North Carolina: UNC collapsed for the second straight season. Last year, UNC started the season 9-1 before losing its final four games to finish 9-5. This year, UNC started 6-0 and then lost four of its final six to finish the regular season at 8-4. The two wins in the second half were over an FCS team and then a 47-45 double-OT victory over a Duke team down to its third-string QB. UNC lost 39-20 to NC State on Saturday for its third straight loss to the rival Wolfpack. UNC’s defense has been horrific the last two seasons, wasting the presence of Drake Maye, a likely first-round pick at QB.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

I hate unc a lot more than the next guy but this isn't the laugh you think it is. mac ******* brown has been clowning us for a few years now.. I'm glad they lost but both those teams beat us this year.

Advertisement
He hasn't lost to UM in years.
I do get annoyed by the lack of perspective of this fan base sometimes.
Cliff's Notes: 9/10 programs we clown on are way ahead of us. (The one that's not is UF.)
When that changes, I will be here to celebrate and talk ****.

Advertisement
I’d be shocked if he doesn’t retire.

They’re going to try to push it so they can grab Jamey Chadwell before someone else does.
Didn't JMU just prison rape Coastal Carolina 30-0?

Chadwell Coastal without Joe Moglia is no bueno.

Hard pass.

Update: I stand corrected... @Memnon keeping the facts straight

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back