Mack brown must be demented ( except vs Miami)

Ok..that makes him a bad coach? Nah. We are really really weird when it comes to this **** lol..if cis deems a guy a good or bad coach..pick the opposite.. we need a thread for Cis HOF coaches..batting well below the Mendoza line on that

Yeah it does with the amount of resources he had

Advertisement
Mack is one of the biggest underachievers in the history of college football during his time at Texas. He had those teams LOADED in a weak league and won one title, and that was with one of the best college QBs we have ever seen. The fact that Manny is his **** puppet should not obscure that he is a media creation.

Also, I thought he for sure would pull that one out last night in order to facilitate the tie breakers going our way and ensuring our admin keeps Manny around for another year...if there is one thing about Mack, he is GOING to keep destroying Manny every year until he croaks. If Manny's next gig is at Abilene Christian, Mack is going to take the job at whoever their rival is just to make sure he can keep beating Manny every ******* year.

Advertisement
Is Mack Brown a better coach than Larry Coker? Both won national championships. Both recruited well Per the national recruiting rankings.
And Larry Coker wasn’t a bad FB coach.. but he sure as **** shouldn’t have been the head guy at a school like Miami. But looking at what Mac is doing at UNC..I don’t think it’s resurrecting old ppl thing. He’s recruiting at a elite level..they lost a lot of talent and were simply overrated coming in. But what they have lined up next year they will be a problem again next szn
You have to admit that you could make a lot of the same comments about Coker. Recruited well per the national rankings. Won a national championship. But Canes fans crucified him near the end and his record those last few years was similar to what Mack is doing now at UNC.

On paper they’ve recruited very well including what they have going this year. Bateman has been a major disappointment for them relative to the talent they have been bringing in there.

At the least he’ll leave the next coach a lot of raw talent at multiple positions. But they’ve been shockingly bad this year.

Serious question.
Which coach wil be fired first, Mack or Manny?
Mack's gonna retire. This UNC 2.0 gig was never gonna last more than 4 years, and I wouldn't be suprised to see him step down before January.

Not surprised, as Mandy has a knack for making tree stumps look like Heisman candidates…

Advertisement
Is Mack Brown a better coach than Larry Coker? Both won national championships. Both recruited well Per the national recruiting rankings.

You have to admit that you could make a lot of the same comments about Coker. Recruited well per the national rankings. Won a national championship. But Canes fans crucified him near the end and his record those last few years was similar to what Mack is doing now at UNC.
Not even close..cokers classes were terrible and made no sense his last 2 szns…bruh we had Brian Monroe lined up at wr. We had absolutely no playmakers. U can’t look at UNC and say that. What u can say about UNC is they have found multiple ways to lose winnable games..just my opinion

I'm not convinced Mack Brown is demented. Have you seen his physique? One needs a few functioning mitochondria to lead the way to appetite satisfaction. That man needs a lot more barbell, and a lot less buffet. He's a fat ****, and a Nole. **** FSU and **** Mack Brown.

Advertisement
evidence:

1. He decided to go for two down by 10 instead of kicking a field goal early in the 3rd quarter. (Field go would had won it in the end for them)

2. 4th and 4, and instead of going for the first down and continue the drive on Pitt territory unc goes for 30-35 pass in the end zone to unc shortest wr. Result incomplete and Pitt takes over.

3. He goes for a 35 yards pass on 4 and 4th but doesn’t go for the win when unc has a 4th and goal from the Pitt 2 and half yard line! Go for the win!

I mean unc did everything possible to lose the game and they did. Bad football all night long!

he hates Manny, and would do anything to fu*k him over.

which is why he lost on purpose

evidence:

1. He decided to go for two down by 10 instead of kicking a field goal early in the 3rd quarter. (Field go would had won it in the end for them)

2. 4th and 4, and instead of going for the first down and continue the drive on Pitt territory unc goes for 30-35 pass in the end zone to unc shortest wr. Result incomplete and Pitt takes over.

3. He goes for a 35 yards pass on 4 and 4th but doesn’t go for the win when unc has a 4th and goal from the Pitt 2 and half yard line! Go for the win!

I mean unc did everything possible to lose the game and they did. Bad football all night long!

Do you really think Mack Brown is calling plays?. Do you not know 60Minutes is being piped into his headset during the game?.

Advertisement
Do you really think Mack Brown is calling plays?. Do you not know 60Minutes is being piped into his headset during the game?.
Calling plays! He looked like he was going to die before the rain started then he thought he was taking a shower and was less puckered up.

I think he’s just the figurehead. I mean I watch all teams and he’s one of the few coaches that don’t do anything on the sideline. He barely wears a headset. What’s his specialty other than making Manny his babies mother?

He decides if they go for 2 or not, if they punt, overall strategy, timeouts, etc.

Advertisement
Back