Mack brown must be demented ( except vs Miami)

Mac brown is a national championship coach..he’s recruiting at a elite level by UNC standards. Miami fans we need to stop being weirdos..just because you aren’t the newest g5 darling or making the playoffs annually doesn’t mean your a bad coach. Players always matter more than scheme. That’s Unc issue..now the decision to go for 2 at that point made no sense..and that 4th down long pass was dialed up by Longo and Howell decided to throw that bs
So is Larry Coker. That doesn't mean we should try to resurrect old people's careers and have them try and recreate the glory of decades ago.

Advertisement
Mac brown is a national championship coach..he’s recruiting at a elite level by UNC standards. Miami fans we need to stop being weirdos..just because you aren’t the newest g5 darling or making the playoffs annually doesn’t mean your a bad coach. Players always matter more than scheme. That’s Unc issue..now the decision to go for 2 at that point made no sense..and that 4th down long pass was dialed up by Longo and Howell decided to throw that bs
Are you related to him? you must be! BTW i was just referring to last night game NOT his RESUME! You call Miami fans weidos but you react like I just insulted Ghandi!

Advertisement
I don't see how anyone can argue with that. He is a recruiter. If you ever met him you would get why in seconds. Dude is about as approachable and cordial of a fellow as you will find. Other than Sam, Mack just lost his entire offense to the league, and the one guy on d that made every play. The delusion that they wouldn't drop off still confuses me. And believe me, UNC fans believed the hype pre season, lol. He is and will always be a corch, a corch that can stack talent though.

He won two conference titles his entire career
Ok..that makes him a bad coach? Nah. We are really really weird when it comes to this **** lol..if cis deems a guy a good or bad coach..pick the opposite.. we need a thread for Cis HOF coaches..batting well below the Mendoza line on that

Lot of corches in this conference.
Jeff Hafley, BC: ❓

Dabo Swinney, Clemson: 🏆

David Cutcliffe, Duke: 💤

Mike Norvell, Florida State: (n) 🤣

Geoff Collins, Georgia Tech: 🥱

Scott Satterfield, Louisville: 🤷‍♂️

Manny Diaz, MF'in C-A-N-E-S: 👧

Mack Brown, North Carolina: 👴

Dave Doeren, NC State: 😏

Pat Narduzzi, Pitt: 🍀

Dino Babers, Syracuse: 🆘

Bronco Mendenhall, Virginia: 🙏

Justin Fuente, Virginia Tech: :****:

Dave Clawson, Wake Forest: 🤓

Also:

Dan Mullen, Florida: 👋 🖕

Jeff Hafley, BC: ❓

Dabo Swinney, Clemson: 🏆

David Cutcliffe, Duke: 💤

Mike Norvell, Florida State: (n) 🤣

Geoff Collins, Georgia Tech: 🥱

Scott Satterfield, Louisville: 🤷‍♂️

Manny Diaz, MF'in C-A-N-E-S: 👧

Mack Brown, North Carolina: 👴

Dave Doeren, NC State: 😏

Pat Narduzzi, Pitt: 🍀

Dino Babers, Syracuse: 🆘

Bronco Mendenhall, Virginia: 🙏

Justin Fuente, Virginia Tech: :****:

Dave Clawson, Wake Forest: 🤓

Also:

Dan Mullen, Florida: 👋 🖕
Patt does lines at halftime for sure

Advertisement
Are you related to him? you must be! BTW i was just referring to last night game NOT his RESUME! You call Miami fans weidos but you react like I just insulted Ghandi!
Lol nah not related. Fair enough tho. I agree that 2pt conversion decision made little sense. The only explanation is maybe his kicker has been struggling (which I think is true).

So is Larry Coker. That doesn't mean we should try to resurrect old people's careers and have them try and recreate the glory of decades ago.
And Larry Coker wasn’t a bad FB coach.. but he sure as **** shouldn’t have been the head guy at a school like Miami. But looking at what Mac is doing at UNC..I don’t think it’s resurrecting old ppl thing. He’s recruiting at a elite level..they lost a lot of talent and were simply overrated coming in. But what they have lined up next year they will be a problem again next szn

Advertisement
Where was your god Mack when Pitt clapping on D caused UNC to melt down and cost them the game?

That team has definitely regressed. And with Howell likely leaving, I'm sure there are some concerns about what next year's team will look like.
yet somehow they are bringing in a good recruiting cla$$

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back