Mack brown must be demented ( except vs Miami)

Mack Brown reminds me of the villain that only has so much life left, so they shut down every thing except essential functions. Until he finds the one opponent he ready to take the war to.

Attachments

• 04994a8971ebda18ddffdc995b2382d7.jpg
    04994a8971ebda18ddffdc995b2382d7.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
I'm not convinced Mack Brown is demented. Have you seen his physique? One needs a few functioning mitochondria to lead the way to appetite satisfaction. That man needs a lot more barbell, and a lot less buffet. He's a fat ****, and a Nole. **** FSU and **** Mack Brown.
Welp, I'm sold. Fvck them both.

evidence:

1. He decided to go for two down by 10 instead of kicking a field goal early in the 3rd quarter. (Field go would had won it in the end for them)

2. 4th and 4, and instead of going for the first down and continue the drive on Pitt territory unc goes for 30-35 pass in the end zone to unc shortest wr. Result incomplete and Pitt takes over.

3. He goes for a 35 yards pass on 4 and 4th but doesn’t go for the win when unc has a 4th and goal from the Pitt 2 and half yard line! Go for the win!

I mean unc did everything possible to lose the game and they did. Bad football all night long!
I wasn't aware that you could kick a field goal instead of going for a 2pt after a TD

Mack Brown reminds me of the villain that only has so much life left, so they shut down every thing except essential functions. Until he finds the one opponent he ready to take the war to.
If you didn’t pop dude early in the game. His boss fight was something serious

Advertisement
Lol Mack Brown is demented even against Miami. Many don’t remember, but he gave the game back to Miami in the 2nd half this year. We just have a more demented corch than even Mack Brown

Jeff Hafley, BC: ❓

Dabo Swinney, Clemson: 🏆

David Cutcliffe, Duke: 💤

Mike Norvell, Florida State: (n) 🤣

Geoff Collins, Georgia Tech: 🥱

Scott Satterfield, Louisville: 🤷‍♂️

Manny Diaz, MF'in C-A-N-E-S: 👧

Mack Brown, North Carolina: 👴

Dave Doeren, NC State: 😏

Pat Narduzzi, Pitt: 🍀

Dino Babers, Syracuse: 🆘

Bronco Mendenhall, Virginia: 🙏