Mack Brown and Mocking The U

This made me so mad šŸ˜”
1000012974.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Youā€™re gonna get dragged for this but youā€™re absolutely correct.
Howā€™s it a unsportsmanlike to do horns down but not flip the U?
TBH itā€™s also corny as ****, last I checked we suck and youā€™re highly ranked and undefeated.
The upside down you is so goofy. At the end of the day you are still throwing up the U lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe just maybe if we had won the last 4 times we played UNC, we wouldn't see the disrespect.
Which has nothing to do with the context of the OP. Taunt Miami all you want, but don't throw a flag when Miami does it. What do you think will happen if Miami does the chop after scoring against FSU?

Which has nothing to do with the context of the OP. Taunt Miami all you want, but don't throw a flag when Miami does it. What do you think will happen if Miami does the chop after scoring against FSU?
When do you really think Miami will ever get a fair call from refs? Thus, don't do the chop against FSU.

Advertisement
And Iā€™m not saying this because we lost the game. This is clearly TAUNTING. Brown encourages MOCKING THE OTHER TEAM and has let the upside down U be displayed by his players throughout his tenure. Why do the REFS continue to allow it but will flag a player who barely celebrates in the end zone? Isnā€™t this how the ā€œMiami Ruleā€ for TAUNTING came into being?? All of a sudden now itā€™s OK???

Several weeks ago the refs flagged a player for this while playing against the Texas Longhorns (canā€™t remember the team). Mack Brown is a disrespectful *****.
Dear Lord. I remember when we used to do the taunting. Now we are team losing and whining about stuff like this.

Advertisement
Back