Mack Brown and Mocking The U

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
And I’m not saying this because we lost the game. This is clearly TAUNTING. Brown encourages MOCKING THE OTHER TEAM and has let the upside down U be displayed by his players throughout his tenure. Why do the REFS continue to allow it but will flag a player who barely celebrates in the end zone? Isn’t this how the “Miami Rule” for TAUNTING came into being?? All of a sudden now it’s OK???

Several weeks ago the refs flagged a player for this while playing against the Texas Longhorns (can’t remember the team). Mack Brown is a disrespectful *****.

Advertisement
SO let’s get this straight, TAUNTING is now allowed by the ACC REFS? And it’s OK because it’s Mack Brown? What are the rules? NO CLASS MACK.

Last edited:
You’re gonna get dragged for this but you’re absolutely correct.
How’s it a unsportsmanlike to do horns down but not flip the U?
TBH it’s also corny as ****, last I checked we suck and your highly ranked and undefeated.

Mainly up to the ACC to enforce. If ACC refs aren't calling it, other conference refs won't call it. Best believe Texas has their refs call it to set a precedence

993BF5B0-694D-4C97-A870-AFCD61C47C33.jpeg

Advertisement
Mario is allowing his players and THE U to be disrespected. As a fan I don’t respect that. Time to speak up Mr. Head Coach & quit shaking Creepy Brown’s hand post game. Greg Cote refers to it in his column this morning. If the Canes were doing it to another team Cote would be bashing them.

Is the team that originated trash talk, dancing, Celebrating really talking **** about other teams doing it?

Ok.......
Doesn’t matter who originated what. Rules are rules & TAUNTING IS TAUNTING...hipocritical ACC refs need to enforce them equally. Speak up Mario! You don’t get respect unless you demand it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And I’m not saying this because we lost the game. This is clearly TAUNTING. Brown encourages MOCKING THE OTHER TEAM and has let the upside down U be displayed by his players throughout his tenure. Why do the REFS continue to allow it but will flag a player who barely celebrates in the end zone? Isn’t this how the “Miami Rule” for TAUNTING came into being?? All of a sudden now it’s OK???

Several weeks ago the refs flagged a player for this while playing against the Texas Longhorns (can’t remember the team). Mack Brown is a disrespectful *****.
Who cares, win and nobody will
Mock you!

Advertisement
All it does is show that North Carolina hates us with a passion, and treats this game like it's their super bowl every year. Meanwhile we just barely dislike them and treat this game like any other every year.

And that's why they win. They have the mental edge. It's kind of sad they're obsessing over us so much, especially considering we're not rivals, and we've been terrible over the last several years. But it doesn't matter, because they use it as motivation to win.

Don't worry, he'll be dead soon.

Advertisement
Back