Mack Brown’s perspective on Bowl season makes you think twice

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It makes sense for lower-level teams but shouldn't apply to miami. The standard here should be NY6 or playoffs and that's what you expect to play for every year.

I don't have a problem with meaningless bowls because I enjoy watching football, but what I do have a problem with is that being the program's new standard.

Doesn’t matter what we think, a lot of the kids played hard, inexperienced and got their *** whipped a few times. But hey I am glad they are in a bowl and hope they win, and hope like **** we get better

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mack Brown sounds like he believes he recruited kids from the orphanage. ”Give us a medal because just look how much we do for all these poor, disadvantaged, deprived kids with no homes and no where to go!”

Get out of here with that crap. UNC and brown don’t do in home visits at group homes or orphanages. They go into these kids homes, meet their families, eat their home cooked meals on visits, and shake hands. All those kids have families they go home too, especially the holiday season. And the “rare” few that don’t (the Jimmy graham situations” have teammates that would take them in, because many teammates become defacto brothers.

Mack gave an answer that helps brings profits into the system, and I see many of you are eating this up.

Facts are, college football is a year round “business” and these kids are forced to practice during holidays and ALL summer or else those scholarships will get pulled. There is no such thing as going home for P5 football players.

Advertisement
Back