Mac Brown interested in UVA

KevinCaneFace

Senior
Could the coastal go from trash to one of the best divisions in college football?
Richt, Fuente, Fedora, and Mac

Advertisement
Mack had a good run but then he slowly but surely destroyed Texas, and Corch Strong has only made it worse. That program is a wreck right now....I kinda feel bad. College football is better when Miami, Texas, and USC are on top

Advertisement
Mack had a good run but then he slowly but surely destroyed Texas, and Corch Strong has only made it worse. That program is a wreck right now....I kinda feel bad. College football is better when Miami, Texas, and USC are on top

I agree with this. Strong's not the type of coach that can do a complete rebuild like Texas, he's decent, but not the guy to dig Texas out of the gutter. Mack Brown in his last few years was our Coker. I hope UVA takes him. Mack Brown gives UVA credibility by media perception, which makes us look better when we win.

Advertisement
Isn't that job filled already?

Screenshot_2015-12-02-22-45-29-1.jpg

Jebus if that's true UVA has become a joke. The job obviously just appeals to people that want to cash a paycheck and live in a nice town with little pressure. Its criminal how much they paid Groh and now London and have let those guys coach WAY too long. Charlottesville is a nice town though, seems like some HCs would like to go there and just "chill".

Advertisement
Mac was pretty good at UNC back in the day. SO it is not that much of a stretch to see him go back to the ACC.
A lot has changed since the 90s though.

Mark better make winning the Coastal a given. This is Miami and he is not Randy or Al. We have tons more talent; just even coaching so do it. I think Mark is better coach than anyone in division. As much I wanted Butch and think Mark is second class to him, I am already planning betting heavy against the noles this year -- if any of their sissy fans will take the action.

Advertisement
I would love it. Can only help to have a more competitive division.

Look at what we've done in basketball - playing in the ACC is a big reason for it.

Could the coastal go from trash to one of the best divisions in college football?
Richt, Fuente, Fedora, and Mac
Pitt hc is legit, I don't know why he doesn't get more respect and don't forget dukes hc is a good 1 as well.

Advertisement
Back