Mac A Zoe

"My No. 1 pick right now is Miami," Mackenro said. "That's the only college that I'm looking at right now real hard.

And, even though he and his brother wanted to play together, he has no interest in Tennessee. Unfortunately, their corch says we don't really have a much of a shot with Mackenzie.

Advertisement
Mackenro is bigger and plays the box much better, he could turn into a great safety or play the "Woodson role". I'd love to have him.

Advertisement
What the **** is up with Z to the Vols? Anyone got some backstory on that, because it does not compute.

Advertisement
"My No. 1 pick right now is Miami," Mackenro said. "That's the only college that I'm looking at right now real hard.

And, even though he and his brother wanted to play together, he has no interest in Tennessee. Unfortunately, their corch says we don't really have a much of a shot with Mackenzie.

The new "Miami is my dream school"

Well UT is probably gonna have a rough year. Kenzie just needs to have a talk with our freshman AA Tracy Howard about how he hated Miami at first but now loves being close to home and playing for one of the greatest programs of all time.

Gotta wonder if our staff is genuinely this interested in Mackenro, or if they think he's just 'ok' but worth the scholly if he can bring his brother along.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back