M

Advertisement
We play two ranked teams in VT and Notre Lame. Also, unless there's a complete implosion by the top teams in the ACC, the ACC Champion will be represented in the CFP. You don't just leave out the champion from the best conference in football.

I don't GAF about our ranking. Just beat every ACC team on the schedule and make it to the GD championship game for once!

Advertisement
Advertisement
No way we finish 11-0 with a win over FSU for the first time this decade, a win over NCAA lap dogs Notre Dame, and VT who is considered a solid team...then beat even a 1 loss Clemson team and get left out the playoffs at 12-0.
We would make it in over any undefeated Big 12 or Pac-12 team, or 1 loss Big-10 team

You could literally say the same exact thing every single week.

Unless 2 of the teams in front of you play each other, there's always a chance they all win.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So much writing for no reason. An undefeated Miami makes the playoffs, period.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Appreciate the work but history has shown us that having four undefeated teams at the end is rare. That's the formula. Voters change late in favor of undefeated teams so just win.

Advertisement
Won't be long before Oklahoma beats TCU, bama beats Georgia, Clemson loses a dumb game, Washington beats Washington State, Ohio State drop another, etc.

All I care about is 7-0 headed into VT with the CFB playoff rankings coming out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You are one of the worst posters on this board.

Entire OP is total garbage.

Advertisement
Back