M. Rosier > T. Martell

Advertisement
Cool story bro?

How many times has that line been recycled......by you?
You're a self aggrandizing fraud? And you don't know crap about football, but I'm quite positive that's not gonna stop you from raiding the board.

Carry on!

It gets recycled everytime the same haters comment on everything I post. How many times have I jumped in one of your conversations? Zero bc I do not care what u have to say.

LOL at the clowns writing off an elite talent at the first (extremely limited) opportunity to see him play. Which happens to be less than a month into his 1st spring and a total of less than 3 months here. Not to mention new University, teammates, OC/QB coach and entire playbook/scheme and new WRs. Tate will be fine.
What's even more hysterically comical is a 16 pg thread comparing a 5* #2 DT QB in the country, national champion, undefeated QB to Malweak Dozier. LOL only at cis

I laugh at the people saying he should move to slot.

Quick question, what's your opinion on Enos and what we have seen out of the offense this far?

Quick question, what's your opinion on Enos and what we have seen out of the offense this far?
Idk, still too early to tell but I don't like being under center and the pro style for our offense. Definitely agree with you about Miami needing to be primarily spread

Personally I wasn't impressed last Saturday at all with the play calling. Looked similar to Richt IMO. Only thing I liked was the motion and hand offs to the WRs. Still need a lot of improvements which I'm sure Enos is going to install. I think this year is going to have some ups and downs, year 2 I think most of the improvements will be seen.

Advertisement
Idk, still too early to tell but I don't like being under center and the pro style for our offense. Definitely agree with you about Miami needing to be primarily spread

It amazes me that we are going under center when 1. Our line is not built for smashmouth football this year 2. We have the athletes to thrive in a spread offense and 3. Like 80% of the top 25 offenses last year rarely, if ever, got under center.

I'm going to wait and see what Enos offense looks like in a real game before judging. But if we are getting under center as much as I've seen then we should have got Harrell or Briles. Someone to come in an run the system that gets the max potential out of these south Florida kids.

Personally I wasn't impressed last Saturday at all with the play calling. Looked similar to Richt IMO. Only thing I liked was the motion and hand offs to the WRs. Still need a lot of improvements which I'm sure Enos is going to install. I think this year is going to have some ups and downs, year 2 I think most of the improvements will be seen.

I think no matter what Enos will be overrated after this year bc of how bad our offense looked last year. But getting under center as much as he has, u don't see any of the top offenses doing that AT ALL. Maybe Bama used to but they have so much talent they would be successful running the wishbone.

It gets recycled everytime the same haters comment on everything I post. How many times have I jumped in one of your conversations? Zero bc I do not care what u have to say.
if you don't care don't comment.

I got you. You're a fraud

Advertisement
I don't debate. That's for girls.....oh wait. My bad.
And, are you offended? That would show that female tendency.......oh wait, my bad.
Good night Sir, arh whatever. Just know that I will call you out everytime that fraud alert goes off.
Graduated from hungry to greedy? That's corny

How can a supposedly elite HS QB be rated a 5 star, despite having godawful footwork and an inaccurate arm? Who are the "experts" doing these worthless ratings? Kyle Wright - who was not ony a 5 star but reportedly the single best QB in the entire nation (until he came to UM and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn); now, Martell.

Which is why I continue to implore the morons on this forum to not get too caught up in recruiting rankings & ratings. It is not a coincidence that the best coaches also happen to be the best talent evaluators, and in many instances their assessments are at odds with the "recruiting experts".

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was his only throw? ****, our running game must have been unstoppable.

didnt jarren go against similar comp last week and people crowned him? like i said prior to, this isn't over by any means. williams struggled today early on and martell didnt compared to last week. I'm sure it'll be up and odnw till we get to the summer and fall

Advertisement
Back