M. Rosier > T. Martell

09824F71-18D0-4D0D-8C7F-ED5B4D5FC279.jpeg

Advertisement
didnt jarren go against similar comp last week and people crowned him? like i said prior to, this isn't over by any means. williams struggled today early on and martell didnt compared to last week. I'm sure it'll be up and odnw till we get to the summer and fall
Plus Jarren had 2 balls last week that should have been picked

It amazes me that we are going under center when 1. Our line is not built for smashmouth football this year 2. We have the athletes to thrive in a spread offense and 3. Like 80% of the top 25 offenses last year rarely, if ever, got under center.

I'm going to wait and see what Enos offense looks like in a real game before judging. But if we are getting under center as much as I've seen then we should have got Harrell or Briles. Someone to come in an run the system that gets the max potential out of these south Florida kids.

We are always a day late and a dollar short with our offensive scheme..... no reason we shouldn’t have been Oregon 10 years ago when they were on the cutting edge offensively. Enos will be an upgrade over richt but I agree that what I saw at traz last week was not the kind of up tempo spread I was hoping for

We are always a day late and a dollar short with our offensive scheme..... no reason we shouldn’t have been Oregon 10 years ago when they were on the cutting edge offensively. Enos will be an upgrade over richt but I agree that what I saw at traz last week was not the kind of up tempo spread I was hoping for

I have a feeling Enos is just not showing his hand. Bobby Petrino went from a pro style offense at Arkansas to a legit spread offense with LJ8 at Louisville. If Enos is that elite offensive mind everyone says, our offense will look a lot more modern come week 0.

Enos was NEVER A UPTEMPO SPREAD!..**** lol. If you watch bama y’all would’ve known that..it’s multiple offense. And everything was pretty vanilla

Advertisement
Enos was NEVER A UPTEMPO SPREAD!..**** lol. If you watch bama y’all would’ve known that..it’s multiple offense. And everything was pretty vanilla

If he is the great offensive mind everyone says then he will adjust. Bobby Petrino and Enos run the same multiple offense but when Bobby got LJ8 he ran the spread. All 3 of our QBs are better suited for a spread offense.

If he is the great offensive mind everyone says then he will adjust. Bobby Petrino and Enos run the same multiple offense but when Bobby got LJ8 he ran the spread. All 3 of our QBs are better suited for a spread offense.
We don’t have a Lamar Jackson on the roster.. just because it’s in shotgun does not mean it’s spread. Even with Lamar it wasn’t all spread. It was a lot of pistol and tight formations with a power run game.

I think Enos o resembles a lot of jimbo at FSU. And that’s multiple. I think all our QBs will thrive in it. What we saw in the spring was really vanilla.

We don’t have a Lamar Jackson on the roster.. just because it’s in shotgun does not mean it’s spread. Even with Lamar it wasn’t all spread. It was a lot of pistol and tight formations with a power run game.

I think Enos o resembles a lot of jimbo at FSU. And that’s multiple. I think all our QBs will thrive in it. What we saw in the spring was really vanilla.

Tate Martell is a mold of Lamar Jackson. When Jackson was at Louisville he never really had to scan the whole field. There were a lot of one man reads and dummy routes by recievers. That offense was based on zone reads and Rpo's.

Tate Martell is a mold of Lamar Jackson. When Jackson was at Louisville he never really had to scan the whole field. There were a lot of one man reads and dummy routes by recievers. That offense was based on zone reads and Rpo's.
My dude..Tate is in the mood of Johnny, you could even reach for Murray. Lamar is a Legit
6”2. And yea Louisville ran zone and rpos. Tate’s ball to kJ was a RPO. And bama ran a lot of it too

Advertisement
My dude..Tate is in the mood of Johnny, you could even reach for Murray. Lamar is a Legit
6”2. And yea Louisville ran zone and rpos. Tate’s ball to kJ was a RPO. And bama ran a lot of it too

Exactly they are all in the same mold. Dual threat QBs thay can beat u with their arm or their legs. All of them do much better in a spread offense than a pro style.

Exactly they are all in the same mold. Dual threat QBs thay can beat u with their arm or their legs. All of them do much better in a spread offense than a pro style.
Nah They are not remotely in the same mold.
But I see what your saying as far as scheme fit. Your right. But if we can’t improve up front it won’t matter all that much if we run a spread or wing T.

Nah They are not remotely in the same mold.
But I see what your saying as far as scheme fit. Your right. But if we can’t improve up front it won’t matter all that much if we run a spread or wing T.

When I say mold I'm talking about style of play. Not physical appearance. Running a spread offense will mask some of the olines deficiencies better than a pro style offense. Baylor had the number offense and never had a 4 or 5 star offensive lineman once.

Advertisement
When I say mold I'm talking about style of play. Not physical appearance. Running a spread offense will mask some of the olines deficiencies better than a pro style offense. Baylor had the number offense and never had a 4 or 5 star offensive lineman once.
It’s not always about talent up front. It’s about execution. You don’t need 5 and 4 stars up front. Need to be able to execute. All those spread teams can run the ball when they want. They just don’t throw the ball all over the place. Oklahoma for example. Oregon when they was rolling, Oklahoma state all can run the ball. If we can’t run the ball more consistently and stay ahead of the chains we will struggle

It’s not always about talent up front. It’s about execution. You don’t need 5 and 4 stars up front. Need to be able to execute. All those spread teams can run the ball when they want. They just don’t throw the ball all over the place. Oklahoma for example. Oregon when they was rolling, Oklahoma state all can run the ball. If we can’t run the ball more consistently and stay ahead of the chains we will struggle

I believe our oline is average at run blocking. Where they seem to struggle the most is pass block. They are going against one of the best dline in the ACC though.

you won't see **** and they already told u that. this was going to be super vanilla.

Advertisement
I believe our oline is average at run blocking. Where they seem to struggle the most is pass block. They are going against one of the best dline in the ACC though.
I think People see the 2nd team giving up pressures against the first team dline and assume that the oline is trash. I really Think the 1st team oline is improving actually

Why do they struggle at pass blocking, is it the players? Did Richt playcalling make them look garbage? etc

Advertisement
Back