M. Rosier > T. Martell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta love our “fans”. Obviously, Tate is struggling but I find it super weird that some of you seem to be enjoying it.

I like what I’ve seen from Jarren so far but we will need improved play overall from the position come fall. Which I expect to happen the more they work with Enos and learn the system.

Last edited:
He has room for improvement. The other QBs have been here a two years. Tate has been here a total of 4 months. Once he gets comfortable it will all work out. U can tell that confidence isn't as high with a new environment.

Also, how many zone read/RPO's did u see today? Enos hasn't opened up the playbook yet. If u think we are going to be able to take 5 step drops and allow plays to develop down the field consistently, u are sadly mistaken. Our oline is not built for that.

EDIT: it's funny how all the "I don't have an opinion, I just want the best QB to win" guys now suddenly have an opinion.

Advertisement
He has room for improvement. The other QBs have been here a two years. Tate has been here a total of 4 months. Once he gets comfortable it will all work out. U can tell that confidence isn't as high with a new environment.

Also, how many zone read/RPO's did u see today? Enos hasn't opened up the playbook yet. If u think we are going to be able to take 5 step drops and allow plays to develop down the field consistently, u are sadly mistaken. Our oline is not built for that.
I was waiting for this lol

Advertisement

Theyre all getting used to a new offense plus tate has been practicing against the OSU defense

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back