Lyle arrested??

Lyle is Mark Walton resurrected

Averaging 4.0+ ypc in games vs P4 teams with 5+ wins:

Lyle is 0-10.
0-6 in 2024 + 0-4 in 2025

Walton was 3-17 in his career. 1 in his first 12

Lyle is attempting to go where even the great Mark Walton could not. I wish him godspeed.
We fuccin with or without any of these guys that’s all I know
 
LOL

Broward absolutely does not work that way. This will be a fight.
I am only wondering how you are coming to this conclusion without knowing the facts?

D$ said this incident happened BEFORE fall camp and UM was aware of it. So UM is aware of it and allowed him to practice and be with the team and did not try to separate like they did with Hayes. And this isnt an attack on you, it goes both ways, the people saying he gets a plead deal without knowing the facts I think are equally misguided. But I would tend to think UM thought it was low enough to not send him home and it took some time for the warrant to come out so something is going on clearly but how bad or not is still TBD.
I can’t imagine that was the case lol. They may have just found out that it happened a while ago
 
Unfortunately I can confirm it. The case has been unsealed and now is on the Clerk of Courts website where it is public record. He's charged with agg Fleeing and eluding which is a second degree felony. It doesnt carry mandatory jail time but it does carry a mandatory conviction if he pleads to it. Meaning even if he has no prior history, it is mandatory for the Judge to make him a convicted felon.

The reason no one could find him in the jail is that the incident happened a few weeks ago and the cops broke off pursuit. They took what details they had and submitted it to the duty judge who issued an arrest warrant. Bond was pre-set by that judge so when he turned himself in he was able to post it and avoid going to first appearance court.

Happy to answer any questions about the legal issues.
The cops broke off pursuit?

JFC!! This guy knowing whom he is, decided that it’s best to flee through crowded streets (which is why I assume they broke off to not endanger) and they got him through Camera’s, etc.

If he pleads not guilty, you are saying there is no lesser charge to plead to?
 
The one ***’n thing Jordan you least could afford to do. Idk how the team is going to handle this internally. However, just isn’t a good look. In my Florida Evens voice : **** **** ****.
 
I didn’t have DBC calling the cops on Lyle on my bingo card. Let’s start the season now.

Definitely some apologizes need to be headed his way

Dude was getting dragggged on the TL when the mouthbreathers really believed it was a different Jordan Lyle
 
What model of vehicle was he driving?
Just a guess
2023-dodge-challenger-SRT.jpg
 
And this is why you need depth… the room looked so crowded going into the season and yet self selection has cleaned up some reps

Fletch
Marty
Pringle
And the new True freshman whose name is escaping me right now who was running hard in the spring just got more burn
 
Siap

Anyone believe Mario was hoping this news wouldn't come out before season? Similar to Bain
I believe the difference is that Bain wasn’t breaking the law or should I say, arrested.

I could be wrong. I don’t remember all of the details in the Bain case aside from someone dying, but was death due to negligence/breaking law?
 
Not even probably if we get him a good enough lawyer(which we will)

Community service, written apology(done by AI) and some autographs donated to the PD
according to @dolemite79, who seems to be an expert in the field, the pleading down may not be so easy. it depends on whether the Lieutenant or Captain is a Cane fan or not.
 
And this is why you need depth… the room looked so crowded going into the season and yet self selection has cleaned up some reps

Fletch
Marty
Pringle
And the new True freshman whose name is escaping me right now who was running hard in the spring just got more burn


Javion Mallory
 
I do both and appreciate the content.

BTW, there is a third option. Let us discuss content freely. Message boards exist for discussion which include unverified rumors, speculation and hot takes people can't back up with a press release. Nobody comes here to read confirmed facts. That's what beat writers and team press conferences are for. If every post had to be verified before it went up, this would not be a 'Canes fan message board.

Shutting down rumor threads because they are "unconfirmed" goes against the DNA of this board. We should be able to discuss any rumor. We should be able to argue about it and we should be able to skeptical of it. That's fair game. Not allowing us to engage in debate defeats the purpose of the message board.

you may be right, but i will defer to @DMoney on the topic of prohibiting injury rumors and other information that could provide advantages to our competitors. the first amendment is not absolute, it has plenty of limitations.
 
Need a walk-on to take one for the team here and admit that not only was Lyle NOT the driver, but Lyle was actually begging him (the walk-on) to stop and pullover for the kind officers.
 
I am only wondering how you are coming to this conclusion without knowing the facts?

D$ said this incident happened BEFORE fall camp and UM was aware of it. So UM is aware of it and allowed him to practice and be with the team and did not try to separate like they did with Hayes. And this isnt an attack on you, it goes both ways, the people saying he gets a plead deal without knowing the facts I think are equally misguided. But I would tend to think UM thought it was low enough to not send him home and it took some time for the warrant to come out so something is going on clearly but how bad or not is still TBD.
none of this addresses @dolemite79 's statement. UM's reaction to the incident does not correlate to how Sunrise PD will handle the matter.
 
Back
Top