Luke's thoughts on Ermon Lane

1 - Luke is an idiot and should be banned from Twitter so as to not further dumb down society.

2 - There are NO high school seniors who could play in the NFL. Their bodies are not physically mature and they'd get killed playing against grown men. Even Clowney wasn't ready. He's put on a lot of size in 2 years at South Carolina. And please don't mention Johnny Football....

3 - Ermon Lane is a freakin' stud.

are you serious? Clowney couldve been a starter from day one... plus lattimore...

Lol. I hope you are being sarcastic. There has never been a HS Sr who could make an NFL roster. Not Peterson either. Peterson might have started after his freshman year at OU and a year of weight training, same with Clowney.

Advertisement
How does Lane compare to Amari Cooper, for those who have seen him?

After seeing both play I love both players but comparing where Coop was as a rising senior to where Lane is now I still take Coop only because at that stage he could run any route whereas Lane runs the go and deep post. A lot of it could be the play calling but that's all you ever really see from Lane. But he has plenty of time to get better.

I don't care what Luke or Tom lugenbil says I just want to see this kid with a u on his helmet in September 2014

Advertisement
1 - Luke is an idiot and should be banned from Twitter so as to not further dumb down society.

2 - There are NO high school seniors who could play in the NFL. Their bodies are not physically mature and they'd get killed playing against grown men. Even Clowney wasn't ready. He's put on a lot of size in 2 years at South Carolina. And please don't mention Johnny Football....

3 - Ermon Lane is a freakin' stud.

are you serious? Clowney couldve been a starter from day one... plus lattimore...

Lol. I hope you are being sarcastic. There has never been a HS Sr who could make an NFL roster. Not Peterson either. Peterson might have started after his freshman year at OU and a year of weight training, same with Clowney.

are you serious? Peterson ran for 1900 yards his f**king freshman season...

Lane is much better than Amari will ever be.......right now

Amari is good. But he is also playing on a team that allows its QB to sit in the pocket for 7 seconds and play pass and catch

Amari is good. But he is also playing on a team that allows its QB to sit in the pocket for 7 seconds and play pass and catch

Credit where credit is due. Amari is the best reciever in the SEC IMO. I've been saying all along I like Coleys film better than Lanes. I think Lane is a Day 1 draft pick type reciever if he works hard and stays out of trouble, maybe even round 1 or 2, but I think Coley is the best reciever in the State since Green. Not gonna lie, stings to lose that dude, I think Green and Watkins are the best FL has put out in a few years.

Advertisement

Credit where credit is due. Amari is the best reciever in the SEC IMO. I've been saying all along I like Coleys film better than Lanes. I think Lane is a Day 1 draft pick type reciever if he works hard and stays out of trouble, maybe even round 1 or 2, but I think Coley is the best reciever in the State since Green. Not gonna lie, stings to lose that dude, I think Green and Watkins are the best FL has put out in a few years.

Green as in A.J. Green?????? Could've sworn he was from South Carolina!

Green as in A.J. Green?????? Could've sworn he was from South Carolina!

Think he's talking Rashad Greene..... But he's from GA

Is this kid just looking to get paid (Bama)???? vs playing with friends (Louiville) or hist tometown school?

Advertisement
Lane didn't look NFL ready the other day on TV.

The best thing about this whole Lane situation is he will have a chance to show and prove what he is worth over the course of the season.

Some are skeptical about his abilities, suggesting he may be overrated.

Others are all in with their beliefs that he is the big bag of chips with the dip, and is a stud.

We shall see. Time will do what it does.

The guy we never talk about here is Griffin. Thats the cake right there for me, if we can magically keep him out of texas in December. what a freakin tank.

The guy we never talk about here is Griffin. Thats the cake right there for me, if we can magically keep him out of texas in December. what a freakin tank.

What are you talking about? Ever since Griffin signed there have been a million threads on him. Also, what Green are you talking about? Rashad Greene that played for St. Thomas? Greene is not even in the same category as Amari and Coley.

Advertisement
Why are we even talking about Lane? He's a Gator commit and right now is joining other Gator commits recruiting other kids.

As a homestead Alumn and proud UM fan, this youngman's decision is very heartbreaking, but hey he is going to have to lay in the s.h.i.t stained bed he made...fug them gatahs!!!

Advertisement
Back