Luke's thoughts on Ermon Lane

Advertisement
Advertisement
1 - Luke is an idiot and should be banned from Twitter so as to not further dumb down society.

2 - There are NO high school seniors who could play in the NFL. Their bodies are not physically mature and they'd get killed playing against grown men. Even Clowney wasn't ready. He's put on a lot of size in 2 years at South Carolina. And please don't mention Johnny Football....

3 - Ermon Lane is a freakin' stud.

Adrian Peterson is the only one I've seen that could be an impact player straight outta high school

Advertisement
1 - Luke is an idiot and should be banned from Twitter so as to not further dumb down society.

2 - There are NO high school seniors who could play in the NFL. Their bodies are not physically mature and they'd get killed playing against grown men. Even Clowney wasn't ready. He's put on a lot of size in 2 years at South Carolina. And please don't mention Johnny Football....

are you serious? Clowney couldve been a starter from day one... plus lattimore...

When I saw that the thread title read in part "Luke's thoughts," I expected the original post to be empty.

Agree with all of this. Kid is an animal.

Advertisement
And his Cousin is Mike Barrow.

They aren't really cousins

Mike Barrow coached Homestead before joining the coaching staff at Miami, didn't he? I am sure he has great ties with that program then.

Barrow definitely has a bunch of ties to that program and I'm sure he knows people close to Lane because everyone knows each other down there, but I asked Lane himself if they were cousins and he said no.

Advertisement
Everyone is everyone's cousin when it comes to HS football in South Florida.

Especially when there's a 6'3 190 pound gazelle plucking footballs out of the air with remarkable efficiency.

All of the sudden...niggaz get real familiar and real amiable

are you serious? Clowney couldve been a starter from day one... plus lattimore...

Foolish to think that. Even kids who play well at the college level as freshmen have an entire year of weight training/growth and some college level coaching to prepare for college level players. The NFL is the best of the best, grown men, elite skills/technique and the best coaching. If you think a high school senior could start on an NFL team, you have on blinders.

Advertisement
Back