Luke stampini tweets. Scarlett committed to Fau

Aye yo, good for FAU. Alfred Morris put those dudes on the map for real. I'd much rather local studs stay home and ball out at FAU or FIU instead of going way out of state. I hope these kids have some integrity, cause they, especially Scarlett, is gonna have some dirty **** to deal with in the next year. Crootin' ain't easy. But good for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's like I want to go on the Owls board there and give them a sneak preview of what's to come in the next year, but they're so cute, like a wounded seal, and I just can't do it.

But they made me feel better about being a Miami fan, that's for certain.

That FAU board is comical. They keep mentioning Alfred Morris from the Skins, yet any of the big 3 in Florida (I'll even give the Noles and Gators some credit in this scenario compared to the Hoot) can list a plethora of players in the last decade to make it to the NFL.

The sad part is, they honestly think they'll hold on to Scarlett and think they have a legit chance to sway guys like Causey and Bruce to go over there. But fck me, let reality hit those ******* in 2015. They mentioned how we're trying to hold them then to small program status. The *** whippings we gave them this year and the subsequent years after will be a solid reminder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back